Looking for friends and support

Options
myluvzs
myluvzs Posts: 10 Member
Hi everyone I'm Becky and I'm new here. I have tried so many things to lose weight but I just can't seem to lose these 10 or so pounds that keep holding on. I need people I can turn to and who can turn to me for support. Losing weight is one of the hardest things for me and I'd love friends to me through. I'm a a wife to an amazing supportive man and a mom to 2 beautiful mind you very busy kids 3 and 5. I can't wait to get started !!!

Replies

• GrinOfTheCat
    GrinOfTheCat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi There! My name is Heather. I have been off and on My Fitness Pal for a little over a year. I am just starting to really hook up with other friends and build a support team. I would be happy to welcome you aboard! We are few, but mighty! Women (and man) but looking to grow and help each other!
  • SueZ26
    SueZ26 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Becky! Welcome! I wish you much success and I am sending a friend request.

Have a great day!
    Susie
  • Mona95z
    Mona95z Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Deloresbolt
    Deloresbolt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome, Good luck, you get alot of support here!
  • chaznap
    chaznap Posts: 20
    Options
    hi add me if you want im very supportive
  • kjg1965297
    kjg1965297 Posts: 121
    Options
    I have been using myfitnesspal for a couple of weeks and love the site. I have lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks but I have 40 more to
    go. If you have been on this for a year how did you make out.
    Kyle
  • BobOki
    BobOki Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Encouragement, stupidity, a smile, and sometimes funny...
    Feel free to add me one and all.
  • Micksmom9
    Micksmom9 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Maris and I just got fitness pal and am really wanting to reach my goal weight like crazy like the rest of you. I got up to 235 and knew I needed to do something. I did weight watchers and lost 45 pounds but it got old and convinced myself where I was at was okay. Then I gained half of it back and lost again and here w are! Im at 196 and am convinced that what we ask need is support to push us over! :) Ill be there for you all and need some friends pretty please! We can do this! :) Can I start sending friend requests? Lol
  • Amyrose716
    Amyrose716 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! I will send you a request... always good to have more support!

Amy