5'4 and about 10 pounds lost!!

Options
daniellexcara
daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
My weight loss journey has been extremely slow and frustrating. I've been eating clean and working out (in a serious way) for about a year and I was just not seeing any results. Finally I think thinks are changing. Here's some progress pics:

The "before"s are about 150 pounds and the afters are about 140 pounds. Not a lot of actual weight lost, but its clear ive toned up and gained some muscle.

SO HAPPY .

image5_zps735a3024.jpeg

image6_zps7bd617c6.jpeg

Replies

• getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Great job!! What have you been doing differently? I think you look great now!! ( but I understand the desire to get weight down lower - I am 5'3" and also have a more muscular build.) The scale has been stubborn for me lately but I am lifting heavy so....
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and would LOVE to look like this! You're an inspiration! I've got a LOOONG way to go though! One step at a time!
  • mandeenicoleb
    mandeenicoleb Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    It is a very clear loss!!! I love your stomach!!! Definitely a lot of muscle! I want results like that. Kudos on being patient through your journey. I'm trying to same. 5'4.5" here!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! Love the toned tummy and the patriotic bikini!
  • jinna86
    jinna86 Posts: 93
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! I think we have a very similar build (with high hipbones).
  • Naturally_sassy0525
    Naturally_sassy0525 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • auria17
    auria17 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am going through the same thing as you, been eating clean and working out for a year. But for me I don't care what I weigh since I will always weigh more than it looks like I do. Recomp is where it is at, and it looks like you are well on your way to leaning up and getting a tight toned body:-)
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 as well! Muscle weighs more than fat, so the more you tone, the more you will weigh! You look amazing though. Who cares about the number on the scale!
  • zytah
    zytah Posts: 153
    Options
    congratulations you look great!! I have the same stats you do (height, start weight and current weight) but I don't look as lean as you do. great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • tammytee93
    tammytee93 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fab. Love the abs. I am also 5'4". I really hate the scale because I am muscular and weigh more that an average person my height. I m trying to shred 20lbs and fit nicely into my size 4s again. I am currently a size 6-8. You inspire me!
  • upthestairs87
    upthestairs87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'4 and you look GREAT! You can totally notice a difference, you are looking very toned. Great job!
  • autopilot_on
    autopilot_on Posts: 388
    Options
    I'm not 5'4" but you're definitely looking more toned and fit. Nice work!
  • daniellexcara
    daniellexcara Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!