ONEderland and 60 days of Jillian Michaels

Options
I reached ONEderland today and thought I would post some new progress pics. For the last 60 days I have done nothing but Jillian Michaels workouts, and love her or hate her, you can't deny the results. I will post more pics when I'm done with JMBR! =)

Beginning of 30 Day Shred - 219 lbs.

9m0i.jpg

End of 30 Day Shred / Beginning of Body Revolution - 210 lbs.

crdy.jpg

End of Month 1 of Body Revolution - 197 lbs.

e1st.jpg

Replies

• StrivingSagittarius
    Options
    Nice dedication! I can't wait until I make it to ONEderland :) You can really see a difference, thanks for the inspiration! :drinker:
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Can't see your pics, but CONGRATS on breaking out of the 200s!!!
  • kts3639
    kts3639 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You are looking amazing! Keep it up :) Oh and I have a love hate relationship with JM as well lol. Her 6 week 6 pack was my first workout when I started my weight loss journey.
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching ONEderland! You're making wonderful progress. Keep up the great work!
  • sophsw
    sophsw Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done and thanks for sharing. I will be completing 30DS on 30th June and Starting JMBR on 1st July. I am very excited. Seeing your pictures is I know there are great things to come....... great bodies
  • kizzyb1977
    kizzyb1977 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!