Foot pain

Options
2»

Replies

• BradD13
    BradD13 Posts: 10
    Options
    Well, have you ever had an ankle sprain before? If not then that's probably what it is and the pain's just radiating.

And if you're pretty sure that's not what it is, than I would feel the area surrounding where it hurts most and if it feels like there's fluid there, then you could have fractured a metatarsal, but if it's not too incredibly bad, there's really not much doctors can do for you unless, like I said, it's you have multiple fractures on the same bone.

It could even be a strain on any of the smaller ligaments or extensor tendons in your foot. If it becomes too painful, see a doctor, but I wouldn't be immediately concerned if flexing isn't overly excruciating. I personally use WalkFit to take care of my foot pain. It’s really simple to apply and use and the pain usually goes away after an hour of using it.

But if it's just nerve pain and you haven't actually damaged anything, I'd give WalkFit a try. It's probably one of the only insoles that helped relieve my foot pain when all the other over the counter stuff didn't quite cut it for me. There's an in-depth review of it here: http://reviews.3dsvita.com/walk-fit-platinum-review-is-this-a-scam/

Hang in there!
  • splashtree1
    Options
    for me and my friends is normal to feel soreness at evening time sure shoes help if you standing per several hours they help you,don't know whatelse to suggest for your feet.
  • footsolutions
    Options
    Hello how are you? Hope you would be doing great.
    If you having pain in your left feet then there are different causes where you need to work on it.
    1. Avoid High Heels
    2. Weekly Foot massage from best physicians.
    3. Apply good Foot wear that gives your foot comfort and balance your body weight in ease.

By applying these things we are sure that you will not feel pain in your feet. You can also make your daily routine works in ease without any fitness fatigues and stress.

This is Foot Solutions USA. Store where you'll find all kinds of Expert Foot Physicians plus best medicinal foot wear with all styles and sizes.

For further details and queries kindly visit our website: http://www.footsolutions.com/
    Or Call: (1-888-348-3668)
  • DeeDoy
    DeeDoy Posts: 45
    Options
    This link has how to lace shoes different ways for running.
    http://katierunsthis.com/2011/10/04/running-shoe-lacing-techniques/

Thank you!!!!!
  • goseahawks81
    Options
    It could likely be tenosynovitis, which is an irritation/inflammation of the sheaths that protect your tendons. The creaking is the tendons sliding against the inflamed sheath.

I ran a tough mudder this last weekend and this happened to me because my laces were too tight (I did that so my shoes wouldn't get stuck in the mud). The creaking in the top of my foot was awful to hear and painful. It was hard to move my big toe because there was so much pressure on the tendons on the top of my foot. A few days of icing and anti-inflammatories and I am good as new. Naproxen sodium (Aleve, etc.) is best for this type of inflammation. Hope this helps!