New

Options
Just wanted to say Hello!
This is my first time here and I really like it better then the dailyplate/livestrong.com where I was originally keeping a food log. I originally lost over 30lbs about a year in a half ago and ran the San Diego Rock & Roll Marathon. The past 6 months I have managed to gain 10lbs back. This is about the same time I stopped keeping a food log. I work out 6 times a week pretty hard but my issues are always with food and portion control and the fact that I don't cook and eat out frequently. So I'm here to start up again.
Wish me luck!!

~Bob

Replies

• FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!!
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    Options
    Welcome!

I used to use thedailyplate.com as well, MFP is MUCH better, and more fun! :happy:

Good luck to you!
  • theresa0282
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Theresa, this is my first food journal, and it seems to be working nicely , but I am onl a couple days in.... Just wanted to say thanks for such a cool website to help with the whole weight loss thing.... Wish me luck!!!! I will keep everyone posted on my progress

Thanks Theresa :)
  • KelliP5
    KelliP5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh, good luck!!!!! I'm sure you will succeed.:happy:
  • bmullrich
    bmullrich Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this program as well. I also have some issues with portion control myself and am trying so hard to eat "normal" and not over do it all the time. I hope to gain daily motivation and caloric discipline from meeting new friends on here.

Brittany
  • Bobbiezworld
    Bobbiezworld Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thank You all for your support!