Hey Yall

Options
I am new to this site, I use to be on here a long time ago, but now i am getting back in the swing of things, and needing some friends to help guide me along the way. I am a single mother of an amazing 5 year old daughter, and I am trying to lose about 70 lbs . I know it will take me one day at a time with hard work and dedication but I am willing to do it!!!

Replies

• Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Well howdy to you too! :). I also have a 5 year old daughter, and have quite a bit to lose. (70+ lbs)
    I'm fairly new around here as well. :)
  • jaksmom060567
    jaksmom060567 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there to both of youI was at a meeting last night were everyone was raving about this site so I thought I would check it out.So I am new here too . I have a 5 year old grandson. I have about 140 to lose.

txfarmgirl88. I know about being a single mom. Been one for almost 7 years. Its hard and to lose weight on top of everything single moms go through its feels sometime impossible. But hang in there and with the hard work and that dedication you seem to have you will do great.
  • allstatemom
    allstatemom Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi to all of you! I was a single mother (27 and 19) for a long time. I remarried 8 years ago. I understand all of your daily struggles. My original goal was to lose 50 pounds. I got stuck at 42 and then started my climb back up. My current goal is 10 pounds, but it could be more after our vacation next week.

I'd love for all of you to add me.