Constantly crossing my legs (NSV)

Options
Kelley528
Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
It has become incredibly easy to cross my legs now that I have dropped 3 sizes. I never realized that before I lost the weight I couldnt really sit with my legs crossed for too long as it seemed like a very unnatural or forced position to be in.

Now I find myself sitting with my legs crossed in places I have never sat that way before---my work desk and even on the bus. I am doing it subconsciously without any real desire to sit that way but it is oddly comfortable now :flowerforyou:

Just some randomness I decided to share in my boredom....

Replies

• dolphinie13
    dolphinie13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I very much look forward to this with my continued weight loss. It's been a long time since I've comfortably sat with my legs crossed at the knee.
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Can't wait until I am able to do the same!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great NSV!

Congrats on dropping 3 sizes.
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just tried it at my desk and...well...I have a while to go. Haha.
  • buffermarie
    buffermarie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I thought I was the only one.. :) Cool!
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I agree..this is a great NSV! I am ready to do the same..been forever for me!
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Congrats on losing 3 dress sizes. I do that too! When I first could do this, I did it way too much and put too much pressure on a nerve and had a condition called drop foot. It went away quickly, now I just make sure I don't sit in the same position too long.
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Oh well, tried and failed. Soething else to shoot for!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    good job keep at it the only exercise that matters is habit :)
  • fitjessie813
    fitjessie813 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    OMGosh Yes!!!! I am doing the same :) I have lost 80 lbs and I am loving how much comfortable I feel sitting at work and in my car. My posture has improved tremendously too!

Congrats :) You have worked hard to here.. enjoy every second!
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Good grief that is a wonderful NSV and one I hadn't thought of! Crossing your legs...... who would have thought, but of course you are right! Congratulations on an amazing and very valid NSV!
  • Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    OMG! i thought i was the only one that got excited about this! I've noticed this too and I cross my legs all the time and love that i dont have to hold my legs to keep them crossed. yay for you!!!!!
  • mikelund
    mikelund Posts: 10
    Options
    for me it's not just crossing legs but using stairs without getting out of breath
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I don't remember when I got too heavy to cross my legs, or when I lost enough to be able to cross them again.
    :bigsmile: Sunday, at church, I looked down and my legs were crossed at the knee. I do not remember crossing them, or wondering if I was able to do this... Something in my unconscious mind must have known I had lost enough to do this now.
    Very cool NSV!!
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Crossing legs? not required in my book ! :blushing:
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    im the same way~ before losing weight it was hard to do it.. i probably looked ridiculous!
    now it just comes natural and its actually comfortable
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Ive been doing that too...its funny cause before i would never do it but now i want to and find myself naturally doing it lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!