Encouragement Wanted

Having a hard time motivating myself to get some cardio during these hot months! Looking for a few new encouraging friends.

Replies

• RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    I have the same problem! I get so annoyed when I'm hot! ...but, looking at your profile pic, it doesn't look like you have THAT hard of a time getting motivated! Ha, I would say you're doing a heck of a lot better than I am :) that's awesome!
  • Hi There: I would love your %of BF-very nice.
    Why not start your day at 4or 5 a.m.-do your running in the cool air.
    Best Regards!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    I was just thinking the same thing. Heat just makes me want to sit still and never move again lol but who wants to look weak and flabby during the Summer months? I think I am going to aim for early morning workouts since I am more of an early riser but maybe you could do the same or later workouts when it starts to cool off? Good luck either way! :D
  • dbg1
    dbg1 Posts: 208
    I run outside 3 days a week. And even early in the morning, the humidity sucks. But I go. Yesterday's run, my oldest daughter joined me for the run. She wasn't suffering like I was at all but the company was nice. Made the time fly but talking while running was hard (breathing hard). More motivated to be as fir as her.

When I go, its nice to wave hello to the runners, bikers, indirectly supporting us all...