Success Pictures!

Options

Replies

• bert16
    bert16 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! What a tremendous accomplishment. Congratulations to you - you should be so proud of yourself!!! Really a wonderful inspiration to others.
  • greetingsliv
    greetingsliv Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Ms. Bardnt!
    You are inspiring. Please tell me how long was your journey from seriously committed with actions to getting your results?
    Did you use strength training?
    What was your minimal daily calorie intake? What was your maximum protein intake?

I'm asking because these are the areas I'm concentrateing on these areas and am wonder what kind of REASLISTIC time is necessary to accomplish what you have.

You look so beautiful, happy, and comfortable in your new Self.

Liv:flowerforyou:
  • cherryblossomrose
    Options
    Fantastic change. Very well done. What are your top tips?
    Thank you for sharing
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Amazing work!!
  • mbarndt5314
    Options
    Fantastic change. Very well done. What are your top tips?
    Thank you for sharing

Thank you! The biggest piece of advice I can offer is to make sure you are exercising 5 days a week, and doing a combination of cardio and strength training! Cardio will always give you results, but lifting weights is so important for strength & definition . I found success in Jillian Michael's workout, especially The 30 Day Shred & Shred It With Weights because they are a good combination of the cardio and the weights. Also, keep drinking tons of water, and cut out the sugary drinks!
    If you have a bad day from time to time, don't let it keep you off track! Cheat days are OK, from time to time!
  • LiveTheLifeYouWillLove
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing and your smile says you FEEL amazing too!!!
  • lisa_darlene9
    lisa_darlene9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration, you must feel like you are on top of the world.
  • edg6strings
    edg6strings Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My favorite part of these boards are the success stories, great motivation to keep myself on track. Amazing results, congrats!
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    Just amazing transformation!
  • melyndavaz
    melyndavaz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous!
  • tlvasa
    tlvasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Not only do you look fantastic, you look so happy!

I like your philosophy about falling off the wagon. When I started, I decided I wouldn't give up things but just all things in moderation and work my *kitten* off a little harder if I gave into temptation! LOL. Will you share your starting weight and/or how much you lost?
  • shaeshae18
    Options
    OMG You are SO hot! Great success story. Love your arms!
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I would say, that's a job well done!! Congrats!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!:smile:
  • russbittles
    Options
    Your achievements are representative of why I'm losing weight. I'm in my late 30's, but I still feel like a teenager on the inside. I'm divorced, and I'm tired of being at home feeling sorry for myself on Friday and Saturday nights. I want to get out and meet healthy, active women. How could I possibly expect to do so, if I'm not just as active and healthy as the women I want to meet? If I want a lady in my life who takes care of herself, then I better put in the same kind of work she is!

Your results are truly inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I try not to swear much but HOLY ****!!!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    omg!! its crazy! what a difference its good to know its possible! thank you for sharing u look freakin amazing!! huge inspiration for us!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice
  • mbarndt5314
    Options
    Amazing. Not only do you look fantastic, you look so happy!

I like your philosophy about falling off the wagon. When I started, I decided I wouldn't give up things but just all things in moderation and work my *kitten* off a little harder if I gave into temptation! LOL. Will you share your starting weight and/or how much you lost?

Thank you. I cant even put into words how much happier I am now that I lost the weight! I am almost 6 foot, and my starting weight was 207. I weigh 150 now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!