FUN SIZED GIRLS (5'0 - 5'3)

Options

Replies

• sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm fun sized too. My favorite poster for the longest time was Garfield saying "I'm not overweight I'm under tall" Unfortunately for me at 5'1" 186 pounds is too much to carry around anymore. 130 something here I come! Add me if you'd like!

Jan
  • Bonny619
    Bonny619 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    5'0 here!

I started at 228 and I'm about 157 right now. I'm up 10 pounds from my low but I'm back on track and losing again. I would ultimately love to be 125 but I'll be honest, 135 would make me very, very happy.
  • jacey12300
    jacey12300 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Another fun sized girly here too at 5ft'1 :) SW was 154lbs, i'm currently at 138.6! It's so hard for us fun sized lot! There's no where for anything to hide when your so short :)
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I guess at 4'11, I'm not even fun sized? One of those Hershey's drops or something ;)

Started with 60lbs to lose, little over half way there. Upper range of normal weight is in the low 120s- still unfathomable, but I'm working on it! I'll see how I feel around 130s and go from there. I'd like to be solid size 6-8, to get rid of my belly overhang (thank you, c-sect scar), and have my thighs actually be in line (not larger) than my hips.

Kinda crazy to think in the low end of my healthy range, under 100lbs, that I would completely fit in my toddler's carseat! I think I'll keep some healthy, toned curves. ;)
  • 3lilcrandalls
    Options
    I am also fun sized!!! I really like that! I am 5'0 and originally had 100lbs to lose. I have lost 75 total and just 25 more to go!!! Wooohooo!!! To get these last 25lbs off, I really need to step up my workout game and that has proven to be difficult to fit in. I am doing some but probably not the intensity that I should be. But tomorrow is another day!!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I am 4'9.5", can I join ya'll?
  • AprilMae1975
    AprilMae1975 Posts: 726
    Options
    5'2 and super fun sized!!! I have A LOT to lose!!! Feel free to add me :)
  • abbylg1983
    abbylg1983 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love the title. I'm 5'3. I don't have a set weight goal. I have a lot of back fat, a potbelly, and a little extra weight on my hips, upper arms, and upper thighs. I'll be happy if I can get rid of that, and am not overly concerned with where I end up weight wise. Right now I am focusing on workouts for increased strength and endurance, and eating more vegetables and proteins.
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options

I too can't see me ever getting below 135 (heck even 150 seems little to me!!!).

It's funny how are perceptions are different. I'm 5'2" and at 135 lbs thought I was huge with rolls over the top of my pants and flabby arms. 150 lbs sounds grossly obese to me!

LOL! I could never race motorcycles and be a stick with no muscle. At 148 I was a size 8 and could throw hay bales for my horses as good as the guys and do everything I needed to do. It's all relative as to what you want to look like and what activities you are involved in.
  • liya368
    liya368 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am 5 feet and started at 174 pounds. I have lost 30 and want to lose at least another 25; then I will see how I look and feel at at 120 pounds and take it from there. Feel free to add me :)
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I am 4'9.5", can I join ya'll?

YES!

No offense to the 5'3" girls but you guys are tall!!! Not sure I'd start fun size at 5'3" LOL!!!!
  • momonmission2013
    Options
    Wow thanks for all the feedback and im sorry if i couldnt get around to adding you as a friend, if i missed you please send me request it's summer and my son is driving me nuts ....
  • vickygetshealthy
    Options
    I'm 5'3 & have another 50 or so lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • mag11389
    mag11389 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 5'1 and 174lbs. I would love to have more friends on here. The most those BMI calculators say I should weigh is 136 but I don't know if I could ever be that small! I'm trying for 150. Add me!
  • Vx3_
    Vx3_ Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I have another 40 to 50 pounds to go (depending on how I look and feel). Feel free to add me.
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Gotta love 'fun size' :wink: :wink:
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    ME!! I have 50 lbs to lose.
  • jennide
    jennide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies, I am a Fun Sized person at 4'10" & I need to loose at least 35 lbs. I am having a real hard time staying motivated this week & I just want to say screw it all so I can use all the "hang in there"'s & "it gets easier"'s I can get!! Please add me & we can help each other!!
  • LoCarbAngel
    Options
    I'm 5" 2 1/2". Yes that 1/2" means a lot to me lol. I am 235, have been doing Atkins (low carb) for 10 days and down 10 lbs. I'd like to lose another 90lbs. Maybe more, Anyone can add me. Definitely add me if you are low carbing!

Angelique