• alicial3
    alicial3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    in at 169

1762298.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AuntMimi2010
    Options
    Like the spreadsheet! And you did great these last two weeks also, losing 10.8! Guess you can't really get a postcard from yourself though:)
  • NewMe80xoxo
    Options
    I'm so in....Current weight as of this morning....204.8
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for some other people to reply. I'm sorry.

Rostrum was actually the winner, with a loss of 6 lbs.

Sorry

yay!! So who ever wins this round will get 2 post cards. (BTW I credit the 6 lb loss to taking one week with no fast food I lost 4 of the 6 lbs that one week)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Dasha, don't be sorry, it's not your fault we had a few people not post their final weight! Thank you for hosting the last round! And congrats Rostrum!!!! Rock on!!

I suppose I'll join in now that I now we had an official winner from last round, I normally weigh in on fridays, but I did weigh in this morning and TOM is kicking my butt, I'm starting at 211.2... I hope TOM doesn't last for 12days like the the last time... good luck all! See ya in 2weeks!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Quote from Rostrum--
    yay!! So who ever wins this round will get 2 post cards. (BTW I credit the 6 lb loss to taking one week with no fast food I lost 4 of the 6 lbs that one week)
    [/quote]

Congrats on the win.....and no fast food for a week....you deserve a gold medal!!!!!!

Sorry the quote thing I messed up on .......
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    So I'm confused? Since I won the last round, I send the postcard to Rostrum? If so .. I need your address :D You can get the postcard from Toolie!

Congrats

And my weight this week is 324.5
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    So I'm confused? Since I won the last round, I send the postcard to Rostrum? If so .. I need your address :D You can get the postcard from Toolie!

Congrats

And my weight this week is 324.5
    Yes, you would send it to Rostrum :) And woot woot on your weight, you are kicking some major butt!!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Bumping for more replies ...

And congrats to the Rostrum, :)
    Btw, you did awesome again, MissDasha. Sorry if I came over too harsh with starting the new round, but I was tired of the waiting for those who didn't reply. :ohwell:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm in to offical weigh in is sun- mon but was 167 on the scale this morning!!

oh and of course

congrats to rostrum!! :D
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Me too! 143.25 this morning x
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    Dasha - thanks so much for hosting the last round and I'm really sorry for replying to your message late - I was away on holiday and didn't have a decent internet signal. I'll be here this time round, no excuses!
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile: my current weight is 149 lbs!
  • AuntMimi2010
    Options
    Starting weight today is 203.4:)
  • Galathea
    Options
    Lets see if some more people wanna jump on the wagon ... :happy:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on I guess. Weighed in this morning at 214.... and no, I will not update my ticker because my TOM is kicking my butt right now. :laugh: I'm so bloated it hurts :grumble:

Good luck to everyone! Gonna have to really work at it now that MissDasha is back in the game! :laugh:
  • NewMe80xoxo
    Options
    So what will the offical last weigh in date be...so I can put it on my calender and rememeber to post!!!
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    It should be 2weeks from the day you post your weight, since it's open a few days for more to join, it will vary :)
  • Katherine1687
    Katherine1687 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I know I am a couple of days late (I have been on holiday) but please can I join in anyway?

My weight today is 210.4lb.

I will post again in just under 2 weeks. I wont make anyone wait for me this time.

Good luck everyone.

Luv Kat
  • Galathea
    Options
    No problem, Kat. I'm glad you joined. :wink:
    I will send a message to everybody two days before the challenge is over as a little reminder and to make sure everybody can get on and post their weight. Hope that will help. :flowerforyou: