Fnished TurboFire!! (PICS)

Options
rachpetersen
rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
So I finished my TurboFire program on Wenesday June 26/2013. I did the 9 week prep program followed directly by the 12 week program without taking any breaks. I also changed my diet quite a bit but did not specifically "go on a diet". I just made healthier choices and took a lesson in moderation and portion control. My results are as follows:

SW: 156lbs CW: 134 lbs -22lbs (GW is 120-125lbs)
-loss of 16" overall
-down 4% body fat (from 31% to 27%)
-down 4.5 BMI points (29 to 24.5)
-down 4 dress/pant sizes (size 12 to size 8)

And now for the pictures!!
61d703d6-d132-4dec-a8cc-58f8e8c71382_zps0704d024.jpg

**Edit to say that my title should say Finished...woops haha...my bad!**

Replies

• Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Nice- the side view is really good.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results!!! Way to go for sticking with it... I myself gave up after 2 weeks...U look great!
  • crystallight711
    crystallight711 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations on making on following through with the program and your fantastic results! You look amazing!:drinker:
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! Thanks for sharing and great job sticking with it!!
  • chusanchusan
    chusanchusan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great results rachpetersen, your commitment really shows in your healthyer and fitter and hot body. What i really love though, is the growing smiles in pic 2 and 3. All power to you and congradulations.
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Turbo Fire is my soulmate!!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am addicted to turbofire as well! Congratulations on finishing the program! The smile sure says it all
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It feels great to be done the program and take a little break for a while (we are on a month long vacation). I will definitely be ready to start on something new and switch things up a bit when I get home to get even further results!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks for the inspiration and motivation!!
  • Kittyvicious1
    Kittyvicious1 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have seen the commercials and contemplating to buy. Maybe I will afterall. Congrats on your results. I am on week 4 of my weight loss, can not wait for my 12 wks. Congrats again and keep up the work.
  • SFBJaye
    SFBJaye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!!
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing dedication and your well-earned fantastic results! I especially love your abs!:drinker:
  • ohmissemily
    ohmissemily Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome! I got the 20 week calendar. and im on week 10 :) I cant wait till im done to see my results :)
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Thank you again everyone!! I love turbo too!! I also want to add that until I started changing my diet made a huge difference as well. Not just exercise!!
  • sugaree1202
    sugaree1202 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! I'm in week 6 of the 12 week "TurboFire Class Schedule" and can't wait to see how I look at the end. I've already lost over 30" and 2 shirt sizes :)
  • leaaa92
    leaaa92 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    SO MOTIVATING! Thank you! <3
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats!!
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great results!!
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!