Working out while traveling

Options
So I travel all the time for my job. What are some of the things that you do when you are traveling to still get in workouts?

Replies

• 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I have a few workout DVDs that I can bring with me and play on my laptop. The best ones are the cardio DVDs that don't need weights. But if I wanted I could bring an exercise band with me. Also, most hotels have fitness centers that you can use in your free time.
  • flounder2442
    Options
    What are some of you DVDs that you do? I have never really used workout DVDs before.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser and Jillian Michaels DVDs are my favorites. The 30 Day Shred uses weights, but Biggest Loser Cardio Max doesn't need weights. Target has a great selection of $9 workout DVDs, so I'm sure you can find something that looks interesting to you. There are a lot of dance ones out there too if you enjoy that. Zumba is my favorite.
  • ruralhipster
    ruralhipster Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I work at a mobile accommodation (a work trailer) I have only 7' by 3' space to workout in so I am fairly limited but I bring out a yoga mat and resistance bands. I do push ups, side leg lifts and crunches on the floor, then resistance band chest press, bicep curl, tricep pulldown and bent over row with the bands using a chair and an open door. It's far from perfect but it's a lot better than nothing.