Acai Optimum

Options
Has anyone tried this product? I ordered some online (not free trial at all as they claim). I saw on some websites after ordering (and them refusing to cancel) that this may be a scam. Is this product safe? I realize it may not work as stated but wondering if it is actually okay to take?

Replies

• dawnsant
    dawnsant Posts: 44
    Options
    I tried Acai Trim .... it did give me energy but I also was hungry all the time. The week I took it is the only week since starting MFP that I gained any weight.
  • tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    Options
    I take the Acai Supplement twice a day with food and I agree with dawnsant, it makes me hungry. But I have lost weight since taking it, about 2 pounds (only using it a week). I wanted to see all of the benefits of the Acai berry so I went on WebMD and found this article. It is very interesting: http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/acai-weight-loss-wonder-fruit

There are major health benefits to taking the supplement with a balanced low calorie diet. But it is NOT a wonder drug.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Be careful it could be a scam...2 yrs ago i did a "free trail"....yeah they charged my card 89.00....some people get screwed over and the company steals 300 from the person's account. Luckily my bank stopped the charged and put the money back!

You can find Acai stuff at GNC.
  • emersoam
    emersoam Posts: 179
    Options
    Acai is an expensive waste. Save your money and stick with getting healthy "the old fashioned way." In fact, nearly all of the diet pills, drinks, etc. are an expensive waste (such as Green Tea--Mega T and any others found in the same aisle at Walmart).