Wow.. I've come a long way!

Options
Wow... I've come a long way! This journey has not been EASY by any means, but I'm so thankful for the like-minded people that I have met along the way! A shout out to the MyFitnessPal community for always pushing me when I didn't want to be pushed! I am still a work in progress, but I wanted to share my journey with some of you who might be struggling and just need a fire lit to push onward. I was almost 200 lbs 2 years ago... I've lost over 35 lbs and gained some muscle! Yipeee!!!

I always suggest progress pictures because that DREADED scale doesn't always show true progress... for example, inches lost or fat loss vs. muscle gain! :-D

Okay... here are a couple...

transformation_zps5af99975.jpg

yeartransformationside_zpsfc8cdce1.jpg

meinweddingdressversusnowWITHWATERMARK_zpsf48c915d.jpg

Feel free to add me on here MyFitnessPal friends! Something that has also helped me is my Facebook page I created to stay connected with motivation, inspiration, advice, tips, videos, recipes, etc. ... the link is FB.com/flabtoabfitness --- The page is called "Flab to Abs Fitness" because that's what I'm working at! Getting rid of that FLAB... and transforming to ABS... right?!! :-D easier said than done, but nonetheless, pressing onward and forward! Any instagrammers out there? Follow me on there too... I'm emsweetgrl26 --- let me know you found me on here and I'll follow you back! I love the motivation through there!

Keep at it friends! WE are getting stronger!!!

<3 Emily

Replies

• emchandler26
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work.
  • emchandler26
    Options
    You look great, keep up the good work.

Thank you so much! <3<3 The love right back to ya!
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    wow well done!!! you look so great!! fantastic transformation :):)
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    Wow look at the difference in your legs!! You look great, keep up the hard work
  • emchandler26
    Options
    wow well done!!! you look so great!! fantastic transformation :):)

Thank you so much! xoxo
  • emchandler26
    Options
    Wow look at the difference in your legs!! You look great, keep up the hard work

Thank you so much! YES! I feel like my legs have gained so much MUSCLE which is CRAZY! I thought I would always have these flabby legs... well... let's be real. I still have some flab on there ... and getting rid of this cellulite... eeeek! Time... and patience I guess huh! :-D
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • helenpatton7
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration. I have only started to try to lose weight just over 10 days ago. Unfortunatly I have been suffering from work related stress which has caused me to be signed off work for 11 weeks. During that time I have been constantly comfort eating hence putting on a huge amount of weight. I have no motivation to lose it but have been advised that exercise and healthy eating with help me with mind and body. I hate the sight of myself and seeing what you have managed to do has really helped me want to make a difference. I really want to beat this and have a slimmer more toned body and at the same time help my state of mind.

Any advice for what training really worked for you would be a massive help and I would really appreciate all the advice. Well done for what you have achieved, thank you so much for sharing and keep up the amazing work. :flowerforyou:
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Suddenly it all seems quite achieveable for me :)
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Great changes! Thanks for sharing! Congrats!
  • olyabe
    olyabe Posts: 36
    Options
    Impressive! You must have traded a lot of fat for a lot of muscle.. 35 lb off 200lb does not sound like a huge weight difference, but in terms of change in body shape - you look like you lost 60 lb!! Congrats!
  • emchandler26
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! xoxo

Wow! I am overcome with emotions... I just keep thinking back to those before pictures and the feelings I had during that time in my life. Depressed. Sad. Angry. You name it...

I would love to keep in contact with all of you as we continue in our journey together!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Wow! I notice it most in your face!! Great job :) friend request sent your way!
  • llebsiry
    llebsiry Posts: 32
    Options
    increible tu progreso como hago para subir fotos ya fui a photbucket y copio el link y nsda porfaaaaavoooorrr
  • llebsiry
    Options
    final_439403383723__zpsed97bf90.jpg
  • llebsiry
    Options
  • llebsiry
    Options
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Well done!
  • girlfury
    girlfury Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow great transformation...keep it up ..not only have u lost weight/inches you also look younger :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!