New to myfitnessal,looking for friends

Options
Good evening my name is readyrubbies.i joined myfitnesspal today.I am looking for friends,tips,and someone to motivate me,as well as someone I can help and motivate.This journey is much needed and very important to me,for my healh and well being.i am 40 years old.The time to get healthy is long over doI have lost app 70-75 pounds but I still have a long way to go.i believe with your help I can do this and lose the weight for good..Lately I have been doing yard work as my form of exercise and playing with my3 dogs. can't wait to get started losing weight and making new friends.

Replies

• britt7786
    britt7786 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to all of this too! Welcome and I am sending you a friend request!! :)
    You can do it. Always have faith.
  • charianna2
    charianna2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too... However I have over 200 lbs and can use the support and motivation through this LONG JOURNEY...
  • Sammynd
    Sammynd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too. Please feel free to add me.
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love exercise like that. Walking, Jogging, Running, Swimming, and things like that can tend to get very boring very quickly. I think you can burn many calories in your own yard and doing things like that to show results. Would love to be helpful to you if possible.

If any of you would like to add me I will try to be as helpful as possible, I'm still on my journey as well, and would like to know what works for you and what hasn't. Or maybe what you've tried that wasn't beneficial at all.
  • adyhos
    adyhos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda new! :) 155 days of straight logging. Anyone want/need motivation feel free to send a friend request!
  • Freyafleur
    Freyafleur Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm pretty new as well! Still learning to eat clean; feel free to add me! We can do this! :D
  • mattmic92
    mattmic92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new to this as well. Would love to have some friends to share the journey. I'm very nervous about this because I just had foot surgery and am on crutches for 2 weeks then in a walking boot for 6. Very worried about the exercise portion. I'm trying to make better food choices but... Help....
  • readyrubbies
    Options
    thanks very much.i am still in the learning process too.
  • jenniferft1997
    jenniferft1997 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also sent you a friend request. Look forward to this journey! I have at least 50 lbs, or size 10 whichever comes first.
  • Murpster2008
    Murpster2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll get a lot of support on here. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Have a great weekend! :)