Searching for more support!

Options
I am 21, female, and on my way to losing around 100 pounds (or however much looks and feels good!) So far I have lost 24 lbs with the help of my dietitian and MFP! Looking for some extra friends on here to compare ideas! I eat 1300 cals a day and usually do some form of exercise, but I am still realllllllly new to all of this.
As a teen and up until March, my eating habits consisted of cast food, restaurants, and takeaways. Pretty much every meal! No.exercise and even a few steps made me winded. I've come along way but looking to go even further!

Replies

• Lithium119
    Lithium119 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The first step was the hardest - deciding to change your habits. Now you're definitely on the right track and I wish you the best of luck. Plus, you're gorgeous :)
  • cnr0905
    cnr0905 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    ill be on your support team.
  • yuko120
    yuko120 Posts: 36
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100lb as well. (or like you said, whatever feels or looks good)
    Feel free to add me if you like. I can always use more support from friends with similar goals. :wink:
  • jenniferft1997
    jenniferft1997 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, yes changing how and what you eat along with adding exercise to your daily routine will equal weight loss. Add me if you want. I just started on here yesterday and would love to have friends that are motivated. My goal is at least 50 lbs or size 10, which ever comes first.
  • Murpster2008
    Murpster2008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're doing great and well on your way. Feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • LamJeanny
    LamJeanny Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21 too ;) My goal is to lose around 10 lbs. I'm looking for some friends to lose weight with too (:
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    my goal is 50 but feel free to add me :happy:
  • kkziegler
    kkziegler Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. My name is Kim. I'm 49 years old. I tried about 3 years ago to join weight watchers and lose weight, but it was really hard, because my husband thought it was a joke. Now, about 2 months ago, he started having chest pains again and started freaking out about having another heart attack. He is totally now onboard about losing weight and I'm excited about it. I lost a lot of weight this past 2 months. 30 pounds. I know that is fast. But I think it is because of not eating bread or sweets or junk food or fast food or pop. I want to stay on this track and continue to lose. I know that this is a lifestyle change and not a fad. i know I need to keep this up for life. I weighed 244 2 months ago. I now weigh 214. I am currently exercising. It's been rough but I've tried to stay consitent. I'm not the type of person to really share a lot about myself. I'm more of a "let me see what is working for others" type of person.
  • emilyhalliday
    emilyhalliday Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 dying for my goal of 80-100lbs my biggest problem is lack of support so I would definitely need a support team as well.hopefully I can help some of you too.
  • meggsandbacon78
    Options
    add me as a friend :) looking for support
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone :0D
  • SteveStedge1
    SteveStedge1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! That's got nothing to do with anything, just throwing it out there.
  • tslanz
    tslanz Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I was just diagnosed as diabetic, my diabetes educator introduced me to this website. I need to loose @ least 60 lbs. I don't want to have to go on meds so I'm going to try the diet & exercise route first. My main problem is that I need help staying motivated, any help/support is greatly appreciated.