Almost halfway to goal, Progress Pics!

Options
From left to right, 202lbs, 192lbs, 180lbs.
The pictures were all different sizes so it's kind of hard to see some of the differences. But, even just 20lbs makes a big difference! I'm so glad I took photos.
I'm about 5'7".
25-30lbs left to go!
x5v1p1.jpg

Replies

• coopere6838
    coopere6838 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress! Congrats!
  • athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Amazing work so far! You must be very proud :smile:. You look GREAT!
  • abbyrmichel
    Options
    How long did that take you? That is where I want to be at the end of the summer!
  • thenewmanda
    thenewmanda Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Lookin good!:love:
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    wow! that's awesome! :smile:
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work! :flowerforyou:
  • athyraslove
    Options
    How long did that take you? That is where I want to be at the end of the summer!

Kind of a long time because I kept stopping. The first photo is from last October ish. I started working out at home with some DVD's but got discouraged and gave up after just a couple weeks. Didn't do anything until the end of Feb, when I joined Curves. I lost almost 10 pounds going to Curves, which gave me the motivation and confidence I needed to continue at home. Then I joined MFP in April or something. I now do all my exercising at home and haven't given up on myself. The pics help. lol. I've lost just over 10 pounds since I joined MFP, and that is with me not having the best eating habits.
  • athyraslove
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It took awhile but I am now on the right track and losing weight on a more regular/consistent basis. :D
  • abbyrmichel
    Options

Kind of a long time because I kept stopping. The first photo is from last October ish. I started working out at home with some DVD's but got discouraged and gave up after just a couple weeks. Didn't do anything until the end of Feb, when I joined Curves. I lost almost 10 pounds going to Curves, which gave me the motivation and confidence I needed to continue at home. Then I joined MFP in April or something. I now do all my exercising at home and haven't given up on myself. The pics help. lol. I've lost just over 10 pounds since I joined MFP, and that is with me not having the best eating habits.

That is good to know! I started at 213 and it has been almost 6 weeks and I am down to 196. I am hoping to be at 180 by the end of the summer, in another 6-7 weeks. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • athyraslove
    Options

That is good to know! I started at 213 and it has been almost 6 weeks and I am down to 196. I am hoping to be at 180 by the end of the summer, in another 6-7 weeks. Thanks for the inspiration!

That's great progress! and I think that is a very realistic/achievable goal! :D You can do it! I'm joining a 6 month biggest loser group and hoping to lose the rest of my weight by the end of the challenge. January 1st, new year new me! LOL
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Good going, you look younger from those photos
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Junie2013
    Junie2013 Posts: 53
    Options
    Love how you did the same clothing, same backdrop! Makes it so obvious where the changes are happening. Great work!!
  • gwenshoe
    gwenshoe Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thank you for posting. Will take pics tomorrow so I too can compare/contrast.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow...great job...I wish I took pics like this...keep up the great work :happy:
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're an inspiration!
  • PilotX
    PilotX Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    oustanding
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!