looking for some more support

Options
hi my name is Tara, I'm 28 and have 1 daughter who is 6. I'm trying get some more support on my jouney. im trying long term tongetto 170lbs short term under 200lbs. i have a great friend who is doing this as well and just want that little bit of extra push:happy:

Replies

• desiree_dsep
    desiree_dsep Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Tara,

My name is Desiree and have a daughter who is going to be 5 and a 9 month old. I had this app for a while but been keep falling off the fitness wagon lol. I'm ready now and decided that I also needed to additional support to get through this. I was 145 before getting pregnant and went up to 207 while pregnant. I had my daughter 9 months ago and I am struggling to get 180. My long term goal is 140 and I'
  • desiree_dsep
    desiree_dsep Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SORRY I SUBMITTED BEFORE I WAS DONE!
    Anyways my monthly goal is to lose atleast 10 pounds in the first month.
    I accomplished 2 pounds in my first week and hoping for another 2 pounds next week
  • heidimomoftwo
    Options
    Hey Tara I'm a mom of two little ones and I get it! What a journey it is. It always helps to have someone that has your back. How tall are you? I'm 5'3 and I don't know about you but short girls have it harder!!! Lol
  • tarareifeiss
    Options
    i'm 5'7 but always have been.bigger I know I will never be a size 9 but healthy would be good for me lol
  • ChristyYerka
    Options
    Hi! I'm Christy! I have two kids-7yr old girl and 3yr old boy! I saw a post once on FB that made mention of 'standing in the kitchen eating the crust from a PBnJ sandwich while watching Spongebob'... sad to say I totally relate to that! Have put on alot of weight...after my son was born I went from 205(pregnancy weight) to 145. I am 5'5"...and of course everyone would say I was too thin then! .... Now at 170 I am questioned way too often if I am expecting! Been logging my food and trying really hard to make wise choices...without driving me or the family crazy. I try to walk in the am before work and to fit in as much exercise as I can. Feel free to add me!!