Almost halfway to goal, Progress Pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• athyraslove
    athyraslove Posts: 145
    Options
    Love how you did the same clothing, same backdrop! Makes it so obvious where the changes are happening. Great work!!

Thanks! I tried, but since my husband was taking the pics they ended up all different sizes. But at least it's close, I chose some really tight workout clothes so everyone could see the changes. I took some in a sports bra and boy shorts too I just don't post those. lol
  • athyraslove
    Options
    Wow...great job...I wish I took pics like this...keep up the great work :happy:

Thanks! And you should take pics, it's never too late to start! The scale doesn't always move like I want, so I really really on the photos to stay motivated and know that what I'm doing is working. :)
  • BigRedgw2010
    BigRedgw2010 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look amazing!
  • athyraslove
    Options
    Wow!!! Thank you for posting. Will take pics tomorrow so I too can compare/contrast.

You should! Pictures are the best! :D
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Awesome pictures! Congrats on your progress!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    nice progress!
  • jenniferft1997
    jenniferft1997 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting these pics. I need to do this too!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Great job documenting your progress! Keep up the good work...
  • athyraslove
    Options
    Good going, you look younger from those photos

Thanks! I'm 24, not sure if you mean I look younger in my profile pic or the progress photos... but people usually think I'm alot older than I actually am so either way is nice!
  • KayRisTee
    KayRisTee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looking good! You can really see the difference in your stomach and butt. Way to go
  • athyraslove
    Options
    Looking good! You can really see the difference in your stomach and butt. Way to go

Thanks so much! I wasn't sure if anyone would be able to tell about my butt in the pants! :blushing: I've started doing squats after the 2nd picture was taken and I think they are doing amazing things. lol
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look great and are doing a fantastic job!!
  • Suni3276
    Suni3276 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, great progress, your and inspiration to us!!!! I'm glad you didn't give up!! That's what happened to me and I'm starting from scratch again!!! Slow and steady, that's how you loose it and keep it off :)
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! :flowerforyou:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! :heart: Nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!