STUCK AND FRUSTRATED!!

Options
Cant seem to lose any weight!! Tried tge wt daily, but ive been gaining!! Try to eat clean but then feel like its not good enough, same with exercise. Got 36 days to look my best!! What do i do?!

Replies

• mperrott2205
    mperrott2205 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Caloric defecit + HIIT Cardio + Weight Lifting + IIFYM.

Do this, lose weight, look good, get fit.
  • LisaWilson2012
    LisaWilson2012 Posts: 118 Member
    Options

THIS... THIS... and... THIS!!!!!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options

Consistency and o yeah GO H.A.M
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    These posts are very old...but they helped me alot when I started this back in 2007. (I left from 2009-just recently and am back at it again after baby # 2 and gaining my weight back with the two pregnancies and adjusting to life as a mom caused me to stop taking care of me) Anyway, there's some good info in them. I know there's a lot of newer posts too that are great. (I've been reading them recently) But for some reason, these posts were easier for me to understand (MFP for Dummies version :laugh: )

EDIT.....forgot to add the link handface.gif

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1023336-answers-to-questions
  • LisaWilson2012
    Options
    Actually, I'd do weights first, then cardio. Calories burn from the second you lift, whereas cardio takes about 15 minutes for your body to realise what you're doing! No only that, but calories continue to burn for up to 36 hours later. Do weights first, and I mean the kind where the first set of 10 is ok, the second set, is harder, and the third set is a real struggle, otherwise it isn't worth it.

After that, I do HIIT of 1 minute run, 1 minute walk, on 12 kph. Do that 3 times a week, then up it to a minute and a half.

I lost a stone in 10 weeks doing that and as for food, I just stuck to 1300 cals and ate back most of my calories on gym days.

Good luck....
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options

IIFYM? what is that exactly?
  • allshebe
    allshebe Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Are you logging everything you eat - I'm seeing meals missing entries - skipped or not logged?

If you're not logging everything, you should; if you are logging everything, I think you should be eating more
  • Katie_Y89
    Options
    Are you logging everything you eat - I'm seeing meals missing entries - skipped or not logged?

If you're not logging everything, you should; if you are logging everything, I think you should be eating more

I log everything and try to everyday.
    Some days when i work i dont eat when im at work (7 hours) so i dont log till i eat later
  • LisaWilson2012
    Options
    It may be that you're not eating enough...
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Maybe try to have just one processed great per day. I see a lot of ice cream, chocolate granola bars etc. also one day was pizza and subway? Lots of sodium!!!! Don't skip meals either!! Try to stop eating by 6-7 pm.
  • LisaWilson2012
    Options
    Maybe try to have just one processed great per day. I see a lot of ice cream, chocolate granola bars etc. also one day was pizza and subway? Lots of sodium!!!! Don't skip meals either!! Try to stop eating by 6-7 pm.

This...
  • amycook54
    amycook54 Posts: 4
    Options
    It is sooooo important that you take in enough calories AND protein when working out. Sometimes the answer to losing weight, is eat more. Eat more CLEAN food though, no processed junk.
  • fyeter
    fyeter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It looks like you wrote your message @ 2:30am! One of the important thing to do is to sleep 7-8 hours a day. Also, I heard that the stress actually effects your weight loss progress negatively. Good luck!
  • Katie_Y89
    Options

On good days, The most processed food I will have it a lean cuisine at dinner. I'm a dancer, and don't eat when I'm at work. so when I come home, its soo hard to control.The pizza and subway was a HUGE mistake cus i sure felt it, could barely walk! going to go grocery shopping soon and deff clean it up a lot and join a gym
    as for eating after 7, i don't get up till noon cus I have trouble sleeping so my last meal is arount 10-1030 but i go to bed around 2-3am.
  • sooz
    sooz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You really need to get some nourishment every 4 hours. If you can't eat solid food, maybe try a protein shake (your own not a store-bought processed one) or green drink.