Lost 30 pounds and 12 inches off my body in 90 days!

Options
I sound like a television commercial sorry. But, I'm not. I'm an average guy who put his mind to something and that was the hardest part.

Read my story here: (This will save me writing a novel) lol

http://myfitnessguy.wordpress.com/about/

Look, I battled with weight loss for over 15 years. You are NOT alone. Please let me help you because I know how you feel and together we can achieve results.

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! looking good!! :bigsmile:
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    lol I dunno what it is yet, but sounds like your selling something..
  • MyFitnessGuy
    Options
    Nope, not "selling" anything. This is my life and passion and I just share my success with others and try to help.

The title does sound like a sales pitch. lol Sorry.

I am a fitness coach but I don't push anything upon anyone. I am not a sales rep nor want to come across as one. Not my style. In fact, I don't like people who do either. Way to many of those types out there.

If someone wants to listen to my advice fine, if not....my life continues you know? Either way I'm happy and feeling good. ;)
  • mable10
    mable10 Posts: 39
    Options
    that's awesome. i have managed to loose only 30+ lbs in 5 months. its been really tough and i have to stay focused otherwise i plateau and get discouraged. i try to mix things up and watch what i eat. i am feeling good and looking forward to reaching my goals. keep up the good work!
  • MyFitnessGuy
    Options
    WTG!

It's a shame people who genuinely want to help other are often labeled as "trying to sell something". You know, I don't care but there are way too many people in the fitness industry who give people like me a bad reputation. I'm not picking on anyone just a general comment. It's not the first time someone has mentioned that.

If I can honestly change the life of just ONE person this is all worth it to me because I know how they feel. I've been there!

Keep it up and if you ever need anything let me know.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!