Progress Pictures (down 32 pounds)

Options
IamL
IamL Posts: 69 Member
I've never posted on here before, and I'm still not quite where I want to be. I have been on this journey for a year and a half. The "before" picture is not where I started from on here, but it is my heaviest weight. Lately, I've been feeling self-conscious and bad about my body, so I did a comparison picture of me from four years ago and me now. Since all of the pictures I have seen on here have been so inspiring, I decided it was time to share mine. When I truly reach my goal weight, I will put a lot more pictures, but here is my comparison for now:

22314416-3d92-4e97-a63c-348303d45144_zps84509cc9.jpg

Replies

• erica6732
    erica6732 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you look great - keep up the good work
  • mambagirl
    mambagirl Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look nice in both pics!!!!! Congrats!!!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look beautiful in the before and after picture but I can definitely see all the hard work paid off. Keep working towards your goals and striving to be the best you, you can be. :)
  • drebabyy
    drebabyy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Stay with it!! :)
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep it up !
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You're doing great work, and you look amazing!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    You have done great and have a beautiful waist.
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    you look great!! Well done :):)
  • autopilot_on
    autopilot_on Posts: 388
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done! Learning to love your body is a difficult thing for those of us who have been in the habit of hating it. I know because I'm still working on it as well. You have achieved a great deal already, I hope that you continue to be successful.
  • tfire77
    tfire77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look great. Love your style that top is awesome.
  • IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! It took a long time and a lot of work. When I feel like I'm getting nowhere, I'm just going to look at this picture. It inspires me to keep going, no matter how small the changes seem. Because a bunch of little changes eventually add up to a big change. :)
  • jillianlee88
    jillianlee88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Feel proud of yourself. You look great. I know for me one of my reasons for losing weight is to enjoy taking pictures again and not dreading seeing myself look "fat". I can't wait to do this for myself.
  • kris472
    kris472 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great! Be proud of the progress you have made and keep up the hard work. Changing your body is not just physical, it requires a mental change too! Keep it up!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    you look younger, great job!
  • wendamabelle
    wendamabelle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job. There is a huge difference in the pics. Keep them with you if it helps you to see it.
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING.:flowerforyou:
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You did wonderful
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    IamL, You look fantastic! The changes are so clear in your waist, hips, face, well, everywhere! You look really fit! Just a quick wondering, is it possible that you're already at or very near to a reasonable goal? To me, you just look great!
  • SFBJaye
    SFBJaye Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look Fab!
  • tmblastquads
    Options
    Good progress. Keep at it with the life time journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!