hello

Hello,
I am Traci and am from Indiana. I had lapband surgery in May 2007. I am currently working at getting 1200 miles in (at least) by the end of September by cycling. I recntly upgraded my bike to a road bike (Trek 2100) and am loving it!!
This is a great site..thanks to my friend J for showing it to me.

Replies

• Hello,
    I am Traci and am from Indiana. I had lapband surgery in May 2007. I am currently working at getting 1200 miles in (at least) by the end of September by cycling. I recntly upgraded my bike to a road bike (Trek 2100) and am loving it!!
    This is a great site..thanks to my friend J for showing it to me.
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Hey Traci-

Welcome to MFP!!! Good luck on your goal!
    Everyone is here to support you:drinker:

Lauren
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    WELCOME NEW FRIEND!!! :flowerforyou:
  • I'm curious as to what your schedule is to achieve that goal. I just started cycling this spring and I love it! Rode 30 miles today and I'm ready to crash :yawn:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    I'm curious as to what your schedule is to achieve that goal. I just started cycling this spring and I love it! Rode 30 miles today and I'm ready to crash :yawn:

HOLY CRAP!! 30 miles?!?! How long does that take you? I get so tired when I ride my bike, maybe if I keep with it I might have an easier time?
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Welcome Traci. U have come to the right place. We really achieve a lot here. Good luck on your bicycle challenge.
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Welcome Traci!

Ambitious goal 1200 miles. Good luck with that!:flowerforyou:
  • Thirty miles takes me about an hour and a half.