Approaching a year on MFP...looking for new friends!

Options
In August it will be a year since I started using MFP. I'm looking for new friends that have been on here for around the same time and are committed to logging daily. I have lost 30 pounds and I still want to lose another 10 and reach my goal before August. I think I could have reached my goal before, but I haven't been eating the best lately. I love food too much. I still workout 5 times a week, so I haven't gained, but haven't lost either. Please add me if you have similar goals :)
Thanks!

Replies

• meggsandbacon78
    Options
    add me as a friend :) looking for motivation
  • angeeishere
    angeeishere Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been a loyal logger for a year and a half and have lost 62 pounds so far. I've still got a small amount to go bit I'm always looking for new friends. Please add me if you wish ????
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Hi
    I've been here a year exactly on July 17th. I to have lost 34 pounds but could of and will do better! Feel free to add :)
  • sharon_moyer
    sharon_moyer Posts: 177
    Options
    I've only been with MFP since December 2012 but I'm great at supporting and encouraging people. I lost 2 pounds on my own before getting started with MFP and since being on MFP I have added 9 pounds to what I have already lost for a grand total of losing 11 pounds. I still have 20 pounds to lose so I sent you a friend request.
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Just added you. I've been using my fitness pal on and off for over a year. Hit my goal then moved to NYC and had a little too much fun. Got back to running then hit my goal again but got a knee injury. This time I'm sticking with it. Please add me if you'd like.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been on here for 2 years, I'm very committed and interactive....friend request sent :smile:
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while I got off for a while due to my work commitments one thing MFP's know is they can count on me to motivate and encourage them feel free to add me!
  • Pcrossley14
    Pcrossley14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has added me as their friend and for the great response! I love having new friends who are committed! Let's reach our goals together :)
  • T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I've been here since 2011 with a total of 3 accounts. First one was shut down because I got reported for a photo of myself in my bra 0_o Second one I shut down to get a new username and here is the 3rd. Every so often I will stop logging my food, usually because I'm to busy but I keep track of it at home.