Dream Car

Options
fShaw86
fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
If you're already driving your dream car- congratulations! If not, let's dream on!

Mine would be a 2014 Stingray

Replies

• CheekyBrahette
    CheekyBrahette Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I really want a 4-door truck! With a new dirt bike in the back of the bed.
  • alexfurball
    Options
    tesla
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I wanted an insight for the longest time. Now i just want my own pos to get from A to B.
  • epicrockstar24
    Options
    a new lancer evo, manual transmission.
  • jaclynnnacolee
    Options
    Pontiac Solstice!
  • grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Mercedes E63 wagon or Cadillac CTS V wagon.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    it's kind of ironic that this forum was just posted cause my car just got in a major accident, t-boned drivers side by a big honda pilot less than 24 hours ago. I wouldn't say my car is my "dream" car but it is (or was...until it gets fixed lol) a nice one to own at 22, I have a white 2007 Nissan Sentra with only 38k miles on it. But if I had to go with a dream car...hmm.. tough one, maybe a Dodge Charger but I definitely also want a 2013 Ford Taurus in that electric blue color ^.^
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Mines is a 2014 Challenger srt8 with a V8 engine....it will gobbles gas but I will look good in it!!!
  • theoriginaljayne
    theoriginaljayne Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm driving my dream car: 2003 Volkswagen Golf (diesel, manual transmission). I bought it very used and very cheap, but it was in excellent condition and has never given me any trouble. It's an eager, friendly little creature that knows how to roll with the punches (I tend to anthropomorphize my belongings, okay?). Oh, and I also consistently get over 40 mpg.