Temptation , Go Away!

Been using this site for less than a week and have been super excited and motivated to eat under calories each day and to post/do my workouts and such. Everything has been great for about 4 days and then today temptation hit.

My boyfriend and his dad wanted to get pizza and wings tonight for dinner because it was late and they were tired. I made a small salad for myself with tuna prior and figured out how much I could eat of what they brought home. Turned out it was 3 wings and two slices. Even though I felt bad that it was pizza, I figured if I was under calories I'd be at least okay.

Temptation came when I saw my boyfriends plate loaded up and I still was hungry after eating my meager plate. So, I got one extra slice and one extra wing. Went over 223 calories and mostly everything else too as far as carbs and sugar go. I feel mentally bad that I did it. I didn't go overboard, which I am glad about, but I didn't need to get the extra food.

Need support or tips to fight temptation and resist the extra calories and bad food decisions.

However, I do feel motivated to stay on track with my fitness pal as the rest of the days go by.

I just wanna go run now! (Which is not my most favorite activity, by the way).

Thanks for hearing me out!

Replies

• 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Run slowly, and with good form... Keep it up & you will find the runner's "high", trust me on that! Be in competition with no one but yourself.

The greatest day that came for me was when I realized that I *could have "that"..... But I didn't even want it, because I knew what "that" would do to my body

<3
  • nardo77
    nardo77 Posts: 15 Member
    hi there, its not easy ah, i started using this site again almost one week ago and are going quite well. friday night i went over my calories by having one too many vodka's and some potatoe chips. so today i shook the guilt off, did a two hour walk and wander and ate under my calorie amount today. i have however had a handfull of chocolate but had a light lunch and light breaky. i have 689 calories left over today but due to prop eating that over last night, im happy now so just going to continue,,, untill MY MAN brought home a huge brown bag filled with cadbury chocolate packets. hell how am i ever going to get through this???