Vomitgirl to the rescue

kelsierose094
kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
So I'm watching batman begins...and I only just found out that he became a "bat" to face his fears of them! (Yes, yes, I'm a bit slow). I thought this was a bit cool and started thinking about what I'd be.. it came down to three things:

Vomitgirl, ToadLady, or FootWoman

Sweeeeeet.

Replies

• Crossfit112
    Crossfit112 Posts: 269 Member
    Lmao Snakeman here
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Spiderwoman...a cooler, sexier version of Spiderman :laugh:
    But seriously...I am terrified of spiders *shudder*
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Personally I like Shirtless Girl :wink: :bigsmile:
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Just seeing the title of this thread, I was worried that it was some sort of parody making fun of eating disorders. Very glad to see it is not! Lol.

Anyway, I would definitely be Lethargy Girl! Or, if I was a villain, the Binge Menace.
  • kelsierose094
    Just seeing the title of this thread, I was worried that it was some sort of parody making fun of eating disorders. Very glad to see it is not! Lol.

Anyway, I would definitely be Lethargy Girl! Or, if I was a villain, the Binge Menace.

OMG I didn't even notice!!!! Haha well it sure is one way to get people's attention haha
  • kelsierose094
    Lmao Snakeman here

Psh snakes? They're adorable! :p though maybe I just like them cuz they have no feet.. And that's one of my phobias ;p
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Merging Lane Chick; Dead End Job Woman
  • NKfanKelli
    NKfanKelli Posts: 44
    June Bug Girl. Not catchy at all. Can't do much with "June Bug". lol But I swear I must have been killed by a plague of June bugs ina previous life! Can. Not. Stand. Them.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    FallingFromHeightsMan!

Not an extreme phobia, but that has always made me a little nervous.