19 yo female, looking for some peer support!

Options
Hey guys,

I have been using MFP off and on for a while now but three weeks ago I really sat down and decided to commit to a healthier lifestyle. For the majority of my life I was overweight due to poor eating habits at home, but come high school i cracked down and lost 20 lbs. Since then I have been fairly active and in decent shape until university came along and packed ten pounds on me. I'm 5-6 and 145 lbs, not looking to lose a ton of weight, just looking to tone up and adopt healthier eating habits. One of my biggest lifestyle changes has been cutting out all processed foods from my diet, and I feel a million times healthier since making that change.

Anyways, I'm open to friend requests from anyone who needs support or is willing to give it, but my goals are centered around a healthy lifestyle and toning up as opposed to quick and massive weight loss.

Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• ChangingJosh
    ChangingJosh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing how you feel after you cut out the crappy foods? When I did that, I couldn't believe how much better I felt. I'm gonna send you a friend request and quick message! :D
  • superwalrus417
    superwalrus417 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 19 as well, and here for pretty much the exact same reasons. Adding you :)
  • maddymartinec
    Options
    Hey, I'm 19, too! Feel free to add me!
  • FFfitgirl
    FFfitgirl Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Im 19 too, feel free to add
  • cabrerva
    cabrerva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Definitely looking for some peer support as well! I'm 23, but I feel 19 still ;) haha..
  • dyevine
    dyevine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    21 and just joined back up after a year off-
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Added you! I'm 19 also
  • RCadence
    RCadence Posts: 79
    Options
    Fiend request heading your way!!!

This place is awesome for peer support!! You can't go wrong :-)
  • blackbikini50
    blackbikini50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just cut out junk food and have made my portion sizes smaller. I'm training for a 10km in a few weeks time. I'm also 19, just looking for advice and someone to share stories with! Trying to loose 5kgs