Help me!

Options
smewoo
smewoo Posts: 28 Member
So this might sound really weird but I ate some bad pine nuts 2 days ago and they poisoned my taste buds or something so now everything I eat or drink tastes like stomach acid doubled by 1000. I am having trouble eating as you could imagine. I am wondering what I can eat in small portions that is high in calories and in nutritional value. I am trying to eat as little as possible while still meeting my daily caloric goals. I have stopped exercise so I don't have to eat extra and am still having trouble finding something better then pizza that I will not have to eat a lot of to put in enough calories.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Replies

• smewoo
    smewoo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    No one?! High Calorie and High nutrition foods?!
  • ashley_h10
    ashley_h10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    i would say NUTS but i guess your turned off of those now...lol I would do like a meal replacement drink, drink a bunch of those and you should be set!
  • fxst78
    fxst78 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Smooth peanut butter, avocadoes, fishoil, they are all good options!
  • doodledad
    Options
    I have heard that fasting can kind of let the stomach rest and reset. Then several very small bland meals like cooked chicken (no oils) and well cooked, even overcooked, rice. Good luck.
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I had something similar happen and I can tell you I am so sorry :flowerforyou: I drank whole milk and ovaltine ( chocolate masks the acid taste you have in your mouth) I wont do damage if you dont meet your calorie goals for a few days either.

Best wishes
    Pam
  • CinthyNair
    CinthyNair Posts: 261
    Options
    Try fruit smoothies - banana, oranges, etc. It should help!