ByeBYE 105 lbs. of Self Inflicted Pain and Suffering!

Options

Replies

• CAELWAB2013
    Options
    Congrats!!! You Go Girl! You were beautiful before, and you will be beautiful after. The difference is how you will feel about yourself. I applaud you! :flowerforyou:
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Very inspiring!
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Rockstar status! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

Shannon, atlanta
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    Congratulations girl!!!! You look so good!!!!
  • marhod5
    marhod5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss is so inspiring. You make me realize I could be working so much harder!
  • mikajao
    mikajao Posts: 30
    Options
    Awesome!
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You are so stinkin' cute! Look at those curves! :wink: I applaud your effort...it isn't easy, but you are doing a wonderful job.
  • Julietecosse
    Julietecosse Posts: 165
    Options
    Just incredible. You look amazing, so pretty. Congrats and looking forward to more photos of your success.::::love:
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    seriously great results,

well done, you should be very proud of your efforts :)
  • nilleah
    nilleah Posts: 177
    Options
    Absolutely awesome! You are an inspiration to all of us sweetheart! I am in awe of you. Keep that wonderful spirit, we don't see that very much these days! You are very beautiful! Way to go!!!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You are a miracle on legs! Your dedication and courage are inspiring. Well done!
  • maundrelle
    maundrelle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    so awesome! :) you're so pretty!
  • deanna418
    deanna418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a rock star!!! :D
  • tposeylawrence
    Options
    You are a true inspiration, thank you for being so honest and open.. I am sure many of us have felt exactly the same.. many days.. nights.. and mornings of our lives, keep going, you look awesome!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    what a great inspiration you are! you look great and the difference is amazing!! love your cheekbones!
  • annebaum41912
    annebaum41912 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Girl you have been on one hell of a journey and it's not over yet. If you had the motivation to lose 105 lbs i am certain you will keep going and we will see another post from you. You look AMAZING and seriously you look fun to be around lol You are a beautiful girl and an inspiration. Thank you for posting this.
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Micksmom9
    Micksmom9 Posts: 8
    Options
    That is just amazing :) brought tears to my eyes and congratulations! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!