Need electrolyte drink recommendation

Options
I am primarily a runner/cyclist and use cross fit workouts as may alternate workouts/strength training. I have been using MFP to lean out and monitor my calories to try and save/increase my muscle with all the cardio. Part of this is also eating as clean as I can and have been trying to cut out as much chemical garbage as I can. I have been drinking either Gatorade G2 or Powerade Zero for my electrolyte replacement but would like to get away from the non-natural stuff.

Gatorade G2 contains the following sugars and sweeteners: high fructose corn syrup, sucrose syrup, sucralose and acesulfame potassium. Sucralose is more commonly known by the brand name Splenda. Acesulfame potassium is an artificial sweetener which also provides potassium.

Powerade Zero contains water, citric acid, mineral salts (sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, potassium phosphate), natural berry flavouring with other natural flavourings, acidity regulator (E332), sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame K), colour (E133).

Those in this group that are eating really clean, what do you recommend to get away from the HFCS, Sucralose, and other garbage?

Replies