Be honest

Options
giveMEbeauty Seriously be honest. Am I looking fat? That's three people in two weeks now that have made comments Nout my body or weight. One saying I had put weight on my belly. One saying I have chunky legs and one saying I looked like I had put on weight. All my family say I haven't but I can't understand why people are baking these comments if I haven't? I feel obese ????

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    You don't look fat or obese. I don't know what you looked like in the past to judge how much you've changed/if you've gained any, but even if you have, such comments from family are just rude! It's none of their business and they shouldn't be voicing their opinions unless either you ask, or they are concerned about your health. At your size, I see no need for them to be concerned. Ignore it and do what you want to do :)
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Nope! you don't look fat to me! Who are these friends that are putting you down?
  • TheFitnessTutor
    TheFitnessTutor Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You look fine to me!
  • chandanista
    chandanista Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Just looked through your profile pics. You can see the muscles on your stomach. You look perfectly healthy!

If you want to get stronger, go for it, but I wouldn't diet etc. if I were you, just incorporate more cardio and weight training.

ETA: Anyone calling YOU "overweight," "obese" "fat" etc. shouldn't be in your life. A cold stare, the phrase "So kind of you to take an interest" and walking away is more than they deserve.
  • LH2011
    LH2011 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sorry who the hell said those thinks to you??? Not people you need in you life I would have to say, and no christ you don't look remotely fat you look great x
  • RubbaDubRob
    Options
    Nope not fat at all!! you look awesome, sexy and fit!!! and those morons who said that crap you need to delete from your life, people like that are not friends at all!! screw them, throw them out and get some good healthy supportive friends!!
  • appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Maybe someone is being jealous, or maybe you wore a pair of shorts that were too tight and gave the illusion of love handles. I am not sure what it is, but you look great. I would love to have a fit body like yours.
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Those comments were totally bogus, you look healthy, fit and great girlie!