Binge Eating Disorder?

Options
Anyone else struggled with this? Over the course of the last 7 months I have binged 3-4 times a week, even though I usually do log my calories and exercise. How have you guys dealt with this and overcome it to lose weight?

Replies

• girlygirlnicole
    girlygirlnicole Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've suffered with it ever since I was 19, now 25. Became a binge eater when I started exercising 5/6 years ago. Looking back I was pretty unhappy with my life too and my boyfriend at the time, my job. Last year the relationship ended which resulted in me heavily exercising but that was normal and binge eating got worse and gaining 3 stone while exercising, spending sometimes two hours at the gym and walking 4 mile a day plus an active Job on the go, I ended up giving up exercise for that past year, I got the biggest weight I had ever been, but the binge eating hasnt stopped completely yet, I still have at least 2 a week if not some more but it used to be a lot worse although I'm more happier then I used to be it has become less,

So my advice is, look into other areas in your life you feel unhappy about? I would binge eat mostly at the weekend when i hated sitting in weekend after weekend with my ex bf. sometimes I think it's due to not eating enough calories while exercising?