starting this again

Options
I know this isn't easy but I am determined to take this weight off. I quit smoking in september and I have some thyroid issues and all together I gained 40 lbs but I was overweight when I smoked so I want to get this weight off of me and live a healthier way. I am a single mom of three beautiful daughters. I do work full time and I work in a cancer treatment center and I'm a phlebotomist and I see how weight can complicate your health.

Replies

• appygirl84
    appygirl84 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well welcome back! Go you for quitting smoking! The thyroid issues with it seem a little unfair, but it just means you have more "ammunition" for your work outs. Loosing weight is a long, but rewarding battle. Add me if you want! =)
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    Awesome job on quitting! I'm an EX, too, so I know how it can be. I had my 5 yrs in April 2. Please feel free to add me, I'm starting over, too.
  • CSFreese
    CSFreese Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome back! Great job on the quiting somoking thing, im about to do the same due to heath reasons but also cause I think its time to stop! Lets be friends and support each other!