30 day shred - what next???

Options
About to finish 30 day shred - need recommendations on what to do next. Really need to burn off lower belly fat before worrying about toning it up. Suggestions?

Replies

• valleymum
    valleymum Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ripped in thirty is good, I also really enjoy billy blanks tae boe videos!
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Six weeks to a six pack? It goes on a bit because there are 2 levels and each lasts 21 days but after mastering level 1 I've found level 2 has some pretty cool whole body toning moves that I plan to be doing long after I've finished the workout
  • judyfurtado
    judyfurtado Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Jillian's Banish fat boost metabolism is good. I also have done her 6 week 6 pack, but only once and a while. I never finished it.
  • UNLESS19
    UNLESS19 Posts: 118
    Options
    if you like Jillian i'd recommend ripped in 30 or extreme 30 day shred :) I did ripped after the shred and will do no more trouble zones or killer buns and thighs as i'm going away so i'll have to do the extreme shred when i get back :)
    Good luck and if you want add me as i can give you advice/be a friend and share other great workouts :)
    <3
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    P90X. That is what I did, and I loved it. It takes more time, but if you think you can commit an hour a day then I say do it. Your body will change for sure.