Today's Workout Thread 8.26.10

Options
This thread was originally started by ShaneT99:
Since it is a new day, I am starting it for him.
Another H&F website I frequent has a "today's workout" thread where those participating describe whatever their workout for the day was. It's generally just started with a subject heading containing only today's date by whoever happens to get around to starting it first. Some folks go into great detail on their workouts and others just give a very brief description.

I'm just wondering what kind of participation a daily thread like that would get here? Anyone interested? It might be fun just to see what kind of workouts everyone is doing.

I'll go ahead and start it with this thread and we'll see what kind of responses it gets and whether or not it sticks.

Feel free to post your workout for the day or offer your input on other folks' workouts.

Replies

• teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Today was another group PT session. With 32 people, everyone picked one workout and we completed it as a group.
    We completed a total of:
    1 mile
    50 push-ups
    80 crunches
    1 minute planks
    16 mountain climbers
    8 -8 count body builders
    30 squats
    20 lunges
    and many more...

For my free weight workout:
    Leg Press 4*10 (110lbs, and add the weight of the bar itself)
    One leg lunges 4*12 (17.5lbs)
    Plie Squats 4*10
    Squats with the stability ball
    Leg Raises (30)
    Jack Knifes (30)
    Decline push-ups (10)
  • sherri79eaton
    sherri79eaton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I haven't done my workout yet, but I will be doing Week 4 Day 2 of C25K this evening and that will be all I do for the day
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I swam for an hour this morning, and will be walking home from work later today- about 30 minutes :smile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Today I will be doing Insanity Cardio Recovery, 60min Kickboxing or I may be going to Zumba not sure if I want to try the new girl or not and weight lifting targeting my legs and arms!!
  • ShaneT99
    ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    3.2 mile run at a 10:07 average pace.
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i'm doing yoga x tonight week 10 day 4