23yrs old w/ 96 pounds to loose!!

Options
Hi im Veronica!!

I have come here to start my weight loss journey to become healthier and hoepfully be able to conceive my first child <3

Hubby and I trying to have our first child, and everything that can, HAS gotten in the way, but specifically ME. See I am overweight, and that has led to allot of complications in conceiving a child. One of my biggest issues is PCOS which is making this process seem impossible, and the second is my weight. In an attempt to help us get pregnant, get healthy and avoid putting me through a high risk pregnancy my doctor refuses to start "treatment"( hormones and stuff) until I loose weight. What more motivation could an aspiring mother need right? With frustration, and impatience building it has become more and more of a challenge, BUT I AM DETERMINED!

Please feel free to add me Id love to give and get motivation <3

Replies

• SummerLovesPhil
    SummerLovesPhil Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Cheers, and welcome! I'm sure you've seen a ton of advice already on insulin resistance and PCOS. I hope you can find some that works for you.
  • _Giggles_
    _Giggles_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am trying to lose weight to help concieve my second child. I am 27 and need to lose approx 87lbs. Feel free to add me :-)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have hypothyroidism and PCOS, still managed to have two little girls, it wasn't easy though. It took 5 years to conceive with my first!
  • xoxovero419
    Options
    thanks all!! im looking forward to getting to know you all!! <3