Not new....on day 85, but

Options
Posting here looking for some more active friends. I go through my list weekly and delete the non active friends so it keeps getting smaller. Like I said, Im on day 85 and have not missed a day. Looking for active friends with a sense of humor and have something to add. I enjoy having friends who comment and can carry on fun conversations. I use here to talk about my weight mainly, because lord knows people act like Im a horrible person if I do it on FB or anywhere else. I sometimes feel people in real life just want me to be fat and not proud of my weight loss so far

My profile is private but a little about me. 28 year old mom of 2. Work as a certified paraoptometric technician. At the gym at least 4 days a week and play competitive volleyball with the rec dept twice a week. When not at the gym, doing hip hops abs (only because my daughter enjoys it with me) or other Shaun T programs. I am coming up to my 2nd 5k race on the 4th of July. I train with Zombies, Run! 5k Training app

Ht: 4ft 11in
HW: 180.1 (4/5/13)-started MFP
CW: 159.4 -as of weigh in last Sunday
GW: 120

1550034psa6l5rej1.gif

Replies

• JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I try to log on here every day.
  • Kurrsteee
    Kurrsteee Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add - I could do with some more active friends!
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me :smile:
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I am almost at 70 days and even though I may slip up time to time I have been very consistent and have also quite drinking soda over two months ago. I am down 10 lbs so far and have around 30 to go. Oh and I am short too only 5 ft1 feel free to add
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    We are exactly the same weight right now.. 159.4! Feel free to add me :)
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sent requests to all, thanks guys
  • easternNCchick
    easternNCchick Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    bumping
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm fairly new but logging daily and determined to continue! Add me if ya like.