90 days made a world of difference *pics*

Options
MGreensides
MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
Today marks 90 days for me. It may only be 20lbs in difference but my body has completely changed. Bring on the next 90!! Feel free to friend request or ask questions.

Day1vsDay90_zps8025175d.jpg

2ef01ec2-9a2a-4c93-8f86-d34c1f35c949_zps73109a60.jpg

Also finished a 10k this month, with my hubby and son by my side. 90 days ago I couldn't run for longer then a minute without having to stop.
ee3ceab8-8528-471e-9963-7e2f0e1cc67c_zps45666985.jpg

4435fb03-5338-4b73-948f-39de45b8ff49_zps4532361d.jpg

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job! How many inches did you lose in your waist? You can see such a difference! I like that your workout color pallet seems to be similar to me. I'm not a girly girl, but for workout clothes, it's black, pink, and turquoise. And beautiful family. You hubby looks so supportive!
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! WTG! That's also really great that your husband and child are involved.... fun for everybody!!
  • MGreensides
    Options
    Unfortunatly I didn't take my measurements until the 30 day mark and I had already lost a considerable amount by then. But I'm keeping track now, have to take them today actually (thanks for the reminder lol). And yes my hubby is extremely supportive, he eats what I eat and gets out running as much as possible. He's lost almost as much as me. We need to be good role models for our children!!
  • coco3382458
    coco3382458 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! What kind of workouts and diet have you stuck with for these results?
  • faeriewings1
    faeriewings1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    A-ma-zing
  • jesuison
    jesuison Posts: 34
    Options
    You look awesome! So happy for you! :)

I am glad you posted that it was 20lbs, too, because I am slowly losing lbs but I feel different. Your story gives me hope about my body changes regardless of the lbs!
  • MGreensides
    Options
    The first month I did the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred video. I only lost 2lbs that month but lost a ton of inches. Since then I've been dedicated to learning to run, I've done two 5k races and the one 10k. I was eating at 1500 cal's a day but after I lost 10lbs I dropped down to 1420 (it doesn't seem like much but it's really helped) and the weight has been coming off consistently at 1-2lbs per week. I try to eat as close to my macro ratio (40/30/30) as possible. It's really shown me that I was not getting enough good fat into my diet. Oh and I still eat the things I love, just smaller versions and better choices (instead of the pint of hagen daz, I now have 80calorie fudgsicles) and if I want to have a pizza then I have it, and make sure I run to burn off the over calories I've eaten.

Hope this helps someone :)
  • monartlady
    monartlady Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow. Have to say, you look incredible. and if you don't mind me saying so, you look years younger. Well done, congratulations, and congrats to your hubby too.
  • MGreensides
    Options
    WOW! Great job! How many inches did you lose in your waist? You can see such a difference! I like that your workout color pallet seems to be similar to me. I'm not a girly girl, but for workout clothes, it's black, pink, and turquoise. And beautiful family. You hubby looks so supportive!

A girls gotta look good when she's sweating lol. Actually I read a quote once that said "if you look good at the end of your workout...you're doing it wrong" lol So I might look awful and sweaty but my clothes will match lol
  • ctcountrygurl
    ctcountrygurl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! That's such a transformation!! Keep it up! :)
  • Joannesmith2818
    Joannesmith2818 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wow look how flat your tummy is now! Hope mine looks like that after a 20lb loss!
  • ladyjay71
    ladyjay71 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! you look fantastic and you look healthy and strong keep up the good work!!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration!
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have 3 months until I go on a break and was wondering how much I could realistically achieve in that amount of time. You give me the inspiration to really push myself so I'll look great in the holiday snaps!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing how to get this done in the right way...slow and steady wins the race! Exercise makes all the difference!
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Options
    You can tell there is a huge difference in these photos. You look great I'm envious of your stomach.

Awesome job
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You've come a LONG way. Congrats!!!!!!! I would take 20 if I look that different. Congrats!!!! Great job! 10K... that's awesome too!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration for beginners!! Congratulations, you look great!!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    You not only lost pounds, you lost years! Congrats!
  • mrsjay4life
    mrsjay4life Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! Wat type exercises you that 90 sure looks
    like 120. Keep up the great work and there is no better
    support then your family and MFP friends
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!