Teachers? Or anyone really! :)

Options

Replies

• SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just joined today and I'm already loving this site! It's a refreshing supplement (or replacement) to Facebook! lol I've lost about 30 lbs to date with about 50 to go...so I can offer some support as well as need some myself.

I work in an office, which gets VERY boring, so I'm probably going to be available here a good bit.

Feel free to add me...I'm accepting everyone. :-)

Best of luck!
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I teach undergraduate Criminology, feel free to add me!
  • Happyfeet342013
    Happyfeet342013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I am a teacher of Art, Hospitality, Food and Nutrition and Food Technology at high school level. I am in New Zealand. What country do you live in? I have just started here. I am getting married in Jan 2014 so I have a goal to feel beautiful and healthy on the day and beyond. This programme is so great as maths is so not my subject, and I feel it is setting me up for great patterns for life:smile: You sure got loads of replys. It would be great to conect to some people around this planet of ours. Add me if you wish:drinker: :laugh: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • madasanatter
    madasanatter Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi All

I'm a high school teacher. Feel free to add me everyone. Got a feeling I'll be here for a while - lots to lose!
  • lmsky12
    lmsky12 Posts: 32
    Options
    After subbing for the last 2 years, I'm finally getting my own classroom as a 1st grade ELL teacher this fall! I would love some teacher friends on here. Add me please! :)
  • dyevine
    dyevine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    In and out of teaching myself- just completed my Licensure in VT and am debating whether or not to pursue a career yet! Have a wonderful job doing something else, but once I have kids I know that time off in the summer is crucial!

I also love gardening, quilting, costume making, crocheting etc.

Friended!
  • kjh150
    kjh150 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm a retired elementary teacher (26.5 years). I just started this week and I love how easy it is to track everything. Since I am on the computer a lot, it is so easy for me to jump to the mfp website and drop in my info. Sounds like you are off to a great start! My husband has lost 30 pounds all on his own. He has so much will power. I'm working on mine! Keep up the good work, and stay in touch!
    Karen
  • teacherjill69
    teacherjill69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Middle School History Teacher here... I was on MFP last year and got "busy"... so now I am trying to focus on myself. I need motivation as well!
  • karylee46
    karylee46 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    teaching artist... and substitute teacher.. feel free to add me. :)
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Teacher here. :-)
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    i teach preschool as well:)
  • spunkybunny
    spunkybunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Middle school science in IL here! Feel free to add me! :-)
  • jlynneh91
    jlynneh91 Posts: 15
    Options
    Yep - elementary teacher. Just started MFP this week. Hoping to see some progress before next school year!
    Feel free to add me (anyone)! :)
  • coffeejen26
    Options
    I am going to add you. I too teach perschool and losing the weight will help me play with the little ones a little easier!
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    52 yrs old community college prof. I am constantly on my feet on concrete floors and my knees ache at the end of the day. Looking for new friends.
  • jeremyhillyard
    Options
    I am a high school Spanish teacher from Maryland! My students are amazing motivators because they encourage me through the weight loss process with positive reinforcement. Not all teenagers are evil after all! :tongue:
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I teach preschool, too! 3s and 4s. I've been at my school for almost 25 years (August). Add me!!!!
  • winniegwhite
    winniegwhite Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a teacher too. I teach several things because I'm in a small, Christian school and have several certifications. I spend most of my day in the computer lab though. I would love for you to add me. I've only been here about a week. I tried last year, but gave up quickly. I'm doing things differently this time. I'm doing the whole thing - exercise, diet, journal, blogging, and social networking. I have a ton of weight to lose. My first goal is 10 pounds. I have to be realistic about this if I'm going to succeed. Altogether, I need to lose 60 pounds. That thought is more than I can stand right now.
  • lesleyann51
    lesleyann51 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello there I am a teacher too just getting motivated again too! I love reading walking and sewing! Please add me
  • micki9103
    micki9103 Posts: 10
    Options
    High School ESE teacher here.