Hi! My name is Josh...

Options
Skiffee
Skiffee Posts: 40 Member
I've been here about a month. Aside from tracking my food and making the rare post on the Chit Chat & Fun threads, I haven't been active on here. The only friends I have are the two guys I know in real life, so I suppose it's time I made a few new MFP friends as well!

Let's see... the basics of me:
I'm quiet, nerdy, a player of video games, probably the calmest person you will ever meet, and a reader of many books. Fantasy is my favorite genre and I hope to eventually publish a novel!

If you want to know anything else about me, please feel free to send a friend request and ask me anything. :P

Replies

37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Hi Josh! : ) Nice to meet you! Feel free to add me, ^_^ I love supporting people.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Having the support of friends will help quite a bit. I depend on my online friends to keep me going and focused. I don't stray too far becaiuse I hate to let them down or be a bad example. When I started I made the committment at the beginning of this year to log in every day no matter what. You can add me if like and best of luck to you.
  • CAS185
    CAS185 Posts: 20
    Options
    Have you read Lord of the Rings? :laugh:
  • Skiffee
    Options
    Hi Josh! : ) Nice to meet you! Feel free to add me, ^_^ I love supporting people.
    Nice to meet you as well! Thank you for the friend request.
    I see on your profile that you do the Insanity work outs.
    I'll need some support when I start doing that... friend of mine said he would try to get it for me.
    I'm looking forward to it, but I'm nervous at the same time. xD
  • Skiffee
    Options
    Why of course I have! C:
    Had all Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and a few other classics... but I lost them during a move.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I love anyone called Josh because I made one.. he's 23 and he's the best person ever so send me a request if you want another mum.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Are you snarky?
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Why of course I have! C:
    Had all Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and a few other classics... but I lost them during a move.

Haha ... I'm nerdy enough that I have Harry Potter in more than one language (to improve my reading skill in the second language).
  • Skiffee
    Options
    Why of course I have! C:

Haha ... I'm nerdy enough that I have Harry Potter in more than one language (to improve my reading skill in the second language).
    What?! That's awesome!
    I excelled in every study at school... except language. I'd like to lay some blame on the terrible schooling system in Texas, but I have to admit that I just don't understand other languages. I definitely want to learn a few at some point though. :)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Are you snarky?

Yes I need snarky people to be my friends.
  • Skiffee
    Options
    Are you snarky?
    Snarky? No not at all.
    Nothing ever angers me and I'm far from critical of other people.
    I coast through life on a, "live and let live" kind of attitude.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Are you short?
    You have a low goal weight for a guy?
    Unless you plan on doing a bulk and cut to get some muscle once you get there.

Anyway, I was a true Harry Potter fan, to the point I roleplayed it years and years ago on yahoo messenger, love fantasy and sci-fi, including LOTR, Bladerunner and The Hunger Games. Trying to get into Game of Thrones. Sort of into gaming, especially the Final Fantasy series, and Skyrim currently, but also, I am afraid, into Second life.
  • jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    Hey man. MFP is great i have had better results when i use it to track macronutrients.
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Welcome to MFP mate.
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Are you snarky?
    Snarky? No not at all.
    Nothing ever angers me and I'm far from critical of other people.
    I coast through life on a, "live and let live" kind of attitude.

Hey, I really like your attitude! I'm on here every day. Always looking to motivate others and be motivated myself. Feel free to add me! Best wishes on your journey!
  • rajathwalharris
    Options
    Hey Josh,
    Welome to MFP. I'm also a rookie...just 10 days in......people are really supportive and if you have questions, you get various different views....which is nice. Feel free to add me if you'd like. Good Luck :)
    Raj:smile:
  • Skiffee
    Options
    Are you short?
    You have a low goal weight for a guy?
    Unless you plan on doing a bulk and cut to get some muscle once you get there.
    I'm only 5'4'', so ~125 to 130 is the recommended weight for my height/age/gender.
    I was 135 a few years ago and I still had a bit of body fat.
    Honestly, I don't care what number I end up at on the scale, I just want to be happy with how I look. :)