Im new here...buddies??

Options
Im 27 and too fat for myself to handle. lol. I need a buddy to help me keep on track before I lose my mind and start eating cupcakes by the dozen!! any takers?

Replies

• WonTaunTaun
    WonTaunTaun Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am 24 and I love cupcakes, but nachos are my downfall. I log daily and do my best to lend support and encouragement. :)
  • jaxmommy1019
    jaxmommy1019 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    thank you :) I am a little nervous about being on here because I don't see many severely overweight people (maybe I need to search more?) and some of the tiny people seem a bit...um...idk harsh? lol so im still feeling out the forums to see if its for me. anyway im pretty good at helping other people feel motivated. lol. so im here if ya need me!
  • ryl217
    ryl217 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me if in you like. I keep up daily and try to offer any encouragement I can. Don't worry too much about finding people that have the same circumstances as you, I have had a pretty wide variety and inspiration is inspiration, plus you never know who has been in your shoes before and their advice can really motivate and inspire you.
  • christinabradford75
    Options
    Request sent! I'm happy to help motivate. I was 303 lbs just less than 3 months ago. I've lost 38 lbs since then. Motivation is my new middle name.
  • lace9and9ink
    Options
    Hey im new here but can feel where you're coming from with being way overweight, at 265 but i was 272 ten days ago. Feel free to add me and we can resist the wicked cupcake monsters together!
  • MissAbbieJay
    MissAbbieJay Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Add me. I'm not new but I have a new attitude about my weight loss! I have a severe sweet tooth too wouldn't it be amazing if cupcakes were calories free but tasted the same?! lol Don't be nervous hun. I'm 370 was 385 I said no no no lol I definitely need a buddy to keep me on track too!
  • jalloggio
    jalloggio Posts: 141
    Options
    I'd love to help :) I use to be too fat too handle myself. FR sent
  • smj60
    smj60 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hey!! Im also 27 and too fat to handle lol. U can add me if you like :)
  • qutycute
    qutycute Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey, I'm new here and looking for the same thing. I
  • qutycute
    qutycute Posts: 4
    Options
    Oh, I'm 26. Forgot to add that. Lol add me
  • Kushy8
    Kushy8 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 34 and have a lot of fat to lose. Feel free to add me! I'm on every day and do my best to encourage people. I also benefit from all the motivation I receive. Best wishes on your journey!