What should I do?

Options
I have barely ever exercised my entire life and when I run I have to stop because I am breathing so hard. I do not know what to do for cardio exercise to help me start getting used to being moving. I am 214.4 pounds and need to get down for middle school. Please?? Any suggestions??

Replies

• KSoto2014
    KSoto2014 Posts: 22
    Options
    You can try jogging one minute and walking 1 minute and 30 seconds for 30 minutes . Or if u have a treadmill put up the incline and walk it's like walking uphill and you burn more calories. Or if you have a local library you can check out workout DVDs. I personally recommend jillian michaels 30 day shred. Or you can jump rope. I usually jump rope for 1 min and 30 seconds and rest 30 seconds but since you are a beginner try jumping 30 seconds and resting 30 seconds for 30 minutes. Anyways best of luck.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    we all had to stop because we're breathing so hard at some point. just keep trying to run further each time out.
  • katiepegasus
    katiepegasus Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Do you have Comcast OnDemand or something like it? There are free workout videos that are fun and you can pause and rest if you need to. There are a ton of beginner workouts. Or someone said the 30 day shred. I might try that for something new since its only like 7 bucks at Walmart and looks like great results. Good luck