I am a fighter!

Options
I can get knocked down many times... and there are those who think I can't & won't! But I am a fighter! I get up, dust myself off and continue to succeed! Never will I give up or give in! I want this and can do this! Gonna love the new healthy me with all my heart ; )

Replies

• hayleymc3
    hayleymc3 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I love your motivation and I will virtually drink to that! :drinker:
  • bowhunter83
    Options
    Thanx! I'm not gonna let anyone tell me different!
  • bullygirl979
    bullygirl979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You really can do anything you put your mind to. Last fall I ended up with back spasms which sidelined me for 4 weeks. I just got cleared to work out and then I sprained my ankle which sidelined me for 8 weeks. Just got the okay to work out again and got diagnosed with cancer. That was 6 months ago. I've since kicked cancer in the *kitten* and am back to the gym 6 days a week. So yeah, I'm with you ;)
  • bowhunter83
    Options
    First off, my hat is off to you... Cancer is terrible! I lost my step mom last October to it... Second of all, I think your an insperation! You are what defines a fighter! Go girl& keep on kicking butt! I'm thinking if all you have been through and can keep truckin... Then I can to! Thanks for giving me that much more motivation : )
  • bullygirl979
    bullygirl979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    First off, my hat is off to you... Cancer is terrible! I lost my step mom last October to it... Second of all, I think your an insperation! You are what defines a fighter! Go girl& keep on kicking butt! I'm thinking if all you have been through and can keep truckin... Then I can to! Thanks for giving me that much more motivation : )

Thank you :)