14 days and no results---ughhhh

Options
I have been doing 1200 calories a day for 14 days on Thursday, and walking 4 miles in 60 minutes and I have not lost a pound??!?! What is up with this? I am goiong nuts..

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    it too me almost 2 months to get it together, and then once I did, the weight poured off, and hopefully continues to. DONT GIVE UP!
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Hi there !
    DId you check if you lost some inches....sometimes it comes off in size and not weight.....give it time. I know it isn't easy but keep going....what type of food have you been eating ? When and how? Let'S figure it out together... Do you have a thyroid problem? It could be many factors....
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    your exercise is burning calories (4 miles could be several hundred calories burned) and its putting you way below the 1200 cals that you need to have for your body to function, chances are you are putting your body in starvation mode, you probably just need to eat more. Do you record your exercise in MFP, are you eating your exercise cals?
  • andreas73
    Options
    So I need to keep at the 1200-even after I eat 1200 and exercise aI need to put that back in to keep it at the 1200? Did that make sense?
  • andreas73
    Options
    Ok now I am down 6 pounds!! Woohoo!!