People who aren't stopping eating chocolate

Options
Hey i am looking for some fellow chocolate and sweets lovers who don't feel they can cut it out, so are just making sure they don't binge. Add me if you think this is you!!!

Replies

• Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    It's not that I don't FEEL I can cut it out, I positively won't.

Factor it into your calories and it's all good.
  • saltycloud
    saltycloud Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I do not really cut out anything I like. I just don't eat it everyday like I used to :)
  • ferocityturbine
    ferocityturbine Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    A truffle a day keeps deprivation at bay :D
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I do not really cut out anything I like. I just don't eat it everyday like I used to :)

Me too. I have limited my intake of wheat and added sugar, because it doesn't do me any favours. But as a former chocoholic, I've had a bit of a craving for chocolate recently, so I bought a bar today and had it for dessert tonight. All good. Don't feel guilty, it was lovely.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Yeah- if I completely cut out everything then I binge. Keep up the chocolate just in moderation :)
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    Jasmine, try to move to high cocoa solid dark chocolate, you need a lot less of it. I used to be a chocaholic, Cadburys in particular, but have moved to dark chocolate and have 3 or 4 pieces a day, 55 calories to 73 calories. My taste has changed too, milk choc I find too sweet now, and dark chocolate which I used to think was bitter, now tastes good. I worked my way up through the various grades and flavours of Green and Blacks. So you don't need to either cut it out or binge!
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    uhmmm...I eat a chocolate bar EVERY day...don't believe me? Look at my diary, lol. I also eat pizza once a week, and generally a total of 2 treats per day.
  • crazyvermont
    crazyvermont Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Chocolate everyday for me. Tried cutting itout completely then would binge and eat two or three candy bars. Better to have a coule dark squares of chocolate every day
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Cut down, not out. :)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    I have a whole block of dark choc with cranberry here that I plan on eating tonight. Going to have the other one tomorrow. Yep I can have a whole block & still be about 600 under goal AFTER eating everything today
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Me me !!!!!!! I eat chocolate or a sweet once a day:)
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I usually buy a pack of dark chocolate chips and I will eat a tiny amount when I get a craving. Why not, dark chocolate has good benefits and tastes soooooooo good.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I still eat it, i just sick to 100 calorie bars and so far it's all good.
  • tleighs64
    tleighs64 Posts: 12
    Options
    I love the individually wrapped Ghirardelli squares. A serving is considered 4 squares. I limit myself to 1. I can satisfy the chocolate craving without eating an entire chocolate cake.
  • roxo89
    roxo89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I cut off the milky chocolates because I can't help but eat the whole bar. I think the high sugar makes me crave more. I eat dark chocolate and hardly can eat more than 2 squares. Oh I also eat nutella occasionally but not so much as I used to :)
  • vhaysmcmonkey
    Options
    I've just gone full 2 weeks without eating chocolate, because still having it was causing me issues. I don't believe you should be all or nothing as that is not a good plan for the future, but it will help me while I begin trying not to indulge so regularly. I would like to think that I will eventually just add it into my calories.