ARX Weight Loss Pills

Options
I know there is no magic pill and I know most of the opinions on here are against any kind of pill. But......Has anyone heard of or used ARX Weight Loss Pills? They get great reviews. I am not looking for a magic pill to do the work for me, I am looking for something that helps me from being so damn hungry all the time, specially at night.

Replies

• thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    You're not looking for a magic pill but want to know if this pill works?

No weight loss pill works.

To lower hunger, make sure you are eating enough, drinking enough water, getting enough protein, fiber and fat in your diet. Find something to do other than ingesting a pill to stop you from eating.
  • dcarr67
    dcarr67 Posts: 1,403
    Options
    Reading your post, maybe I am looking for the magic pill. Not to do the work for me though, just to help with the hunger. My mouth gets tired of raw vegetables. I have started eating a 40 cal fudge pop at night. That helps some. Mostly have to try and stay busy though or I just want to munch.
  • thinklivebefree
    thinklivebefree Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Listen pills Work..maybe not all but some do! Im tired of seeing "There are no magic pills"...1st of what the heck is Magic??? Ive never heard of ARX but definitely do your research on it before buying it...and stay away from Reviews online as they tend to offer biased opinions probably paid for by the company
  • scottyellwood
    Options
    Go any lower than ephedrine and you're wasting your time.
  • Vivian06703188
    Vivian06703188 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    If you are serious about taking a pill and you are going to pay the money and want something that really works. Go to a Bariatric doctor. Not all of the doctors do surgery only. But they do have powerful diet pills that work. These pills will completely remove you appetite and give you tons of energy. But this is only for people who are seriously overweight and have a eating disorder. I personally had done this in the past and gained the weight back. I am now losing the weight without pills and doing the tough work to have lasting results the right way. One day you will keep your money in pocket and stop yo yo dieting.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Diet pills have good reviews online because the companies pay people to give them good reviews.