Its time!

Options
Hi everyone. I'm new here and looking forward for changes. I'm turning 23 next month, so I was reviewing my life so far. I just got my final results for my LLB a few days back and it was good. Well the thing is I am supposed to be happy and jumping my heart out (so they say) but I just felt something a miss. Then i realized that all these years I've seriously put so much effort to please my parents and now looking at me......yeah that's the shocker!! I forgot to care for myself. So now i have started to go to the gym and with the help of MFP I want to achieve my goal....coz know what ITS' TIME!!!:wink:

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love your attitude. I know I tend to put others in front of myself. It can be a hard thing to break. Best of luck with meeting your goals.
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    As a parent of a child just a few years older than you, let me say that nothing would please me more than for him to figure out what would make him happy and then go for it as best as he can and never give up. I'd like to see him happy in life and have a blast! Enjoy life. This is not a dress rehearsal.
  • latefortea
    Options
    im 22 and having the same looking at me time so if you ever want some one to talk to give me a bell well done you !
  • shari66
    shari66 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi Sukanda!
    It's Time! That's what I put on my MFP post when I joined a few months ago! You can totally do this and MFP is a great source of support and inspiration. Good luck with all your fitness goals. Shari:flowerforyou:
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yesterday is gone and you don't know about tomorrow. Today is the day! :flowerforyou:
  • Maggie1960
    Maggie1960 Posts: 322
    Options
    Today's the first day of the rest of your life- go for it, you can do it!:flowerforyou: