The scale don't lie

dirtnap63
dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
According to my scale, I gained 4 pounds after last night's debauchery. At this rate, I'll gain 38 pounds by the time my vacation is over, which is roughly the equivalent of a small child. The question is, when do I tell my wife I'm pregnant?

*Edited for grammar nazis*

Replies

• Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    If you're unsure if it's hers, don't tell her. Play dumb. It's really the best way to go. Besides, you could get on one of those educational TV shows!
  • youarethefather.gif
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Men who bulk are hot. She won't mind.
  • jendarlin
    jendarlin Posts: 184 Member
    Don't worry, everything will be okay when results reveal it's just a food baby and she'll call off the divorce! :tongue:
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    youarethefather.gif

LOL. This just made my day - thank you :)
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    According to my scale, I gained 4 pounds after last night's debauchery. At this rate, I'll gain 38 pounds by the time my vacation is over, which is roughly the equivalent of a small child. The question is, when do I tell my wife I'm pregnant?

*Edited for grammar nazis*

The scale may be lying. Could some of that be sodium bloat? Either way, you're on vacation so enjoy it :) Do damage control after your vacation is over.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    DUDE!!! Youre on vacation. That includes the scales!!
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Did you take your scale with you? Weigh yourself naked, first thing in the morning, on the same flooring you usually do? If the answer to any of these questions is "no", your scale just might be lying.
  • leesyc81
    leesyc81 Posts: 52 Member
    youarethefather.gif

Do this ^ every morning for an hour and the 4lb will drop off you, drink plenty of water too, but not at the same time haha! Messy!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    You may not be pregnant.

Do you notice cramps? Have you been irritable lately? Very hungry for chips and chocolate? You may have just hit puberty!

Don't tell your wife anything until you know for sure.
  • I think if after vacation if you resume your regular healthy healthy habits and exercise routine you should be fine
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    You could just be approaching your TOM.
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Did you take your scale with you? Weigh yourself naked, first thing in the morning, on the same flooring your usually do? If the answer to any of these questions is "no", your scale just might be lying.

Truth. Defo remove any hairbands, necklaces, and earrings too... Those 2 ounces matter.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    You may not be pregnant.

Do you notice cramps? Have you been irritable lately? Very hungry for chips and chocolate? You may have just hit puberty!

Don't tell your wife anything until you know for sure.

This is good advice. Deny deny deny.

And I hit puberty three years ago thank you .\ /.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    I agree, keep quite until your sure if your preggers or not. Have you taken a home pregancy test yet???
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    If you have a dog you can confirm it quick. When you get home pee on the dog, if he disgruntledly walks away that means you are not pregnant. But if he starts barking or howling, that means he can detect the scent of the change in your body.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Congrats!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    satiredef_zps12165f91.png

In the words of the wise old prophets...

...if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Still1Workoutatatime Posts: 250 Member
    DUDE!!! You're on vacation. That includes the scales!!

I second this